My Read On The Flavio Versus Paulo Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McPete,

Would it per chance coincide with how you feel?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

to be fair these series of results since Janaury would put mose managers under pressure. If we had started the season in January, we would be near the bottom.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        to be fair these series of results since Janaury would put mose managers under pressure. If we had started the season in January, we would be near the bottom.
        I disagree personally.

Comment

Having a squad with no quality forwards put the manager under pressure.
          Having a squad with no decent full backs puts the manager under pressure
          Signing players who the manager doesnt want puts the manager under pressure
          Not giving the manager an experienced assistant puts the manager under pressure
          Signing players not up to CCC standard puts the manager pressure
          Not giving the manager room to work puts the manager under pressure
          Not having the full backing of your superiors puts the manager under pressure

Comment

Since the start if the year we have got 19 points - Wolves also have got 19 points (playing tonight), Reading 18 points, Cardiff 20 points, Birmingham 21 points.

In fact the top performers since then are Sheff Utd 28pts, the worst Crystal Palace 12pts.

Can't really see how "that" series of results should put the manager under pressure.
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
              Since the start if the year we have got 19 points - Wolves also have got 19 points (playing tonight), Reading 18 points, Cardiff 20 points, Birmingham 21 points.

In fact the top performers since then are Sheff Utd 28pts, the worst Crystal Palace 12pts.

Can't really see how "that" series of results should put the manager under pressure.
              Good one writtler! I love how on this messageboard as soon as a point is proven nobody replies and instead a new thread on the very same topic is started all over again (this isn't aimed at Pete because everyone does it).

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Good one writtler! I love how on this messageboard as soon as a point is proven nobody replies and instead a new thread on the very same topic is started all over again (this isn't aimed at Pete because everyone does it).
                Very true....

(****** shouldn't that have been in a new thread!)
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Yeah, well the problem with those stats are that it shows shows that Sousa isn't doing such a bad job. Why would people want to know that?

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                    Yeah, well the problem with those stats are that it shows shows that Sousa isn't doing such a bad job. Why would people want to know that?
                    As I said people would rather ignore them and start another "I hate Sousa" thread rather than actually going "ok he hasn't done so badly after all".

So Wolves who have Ebanks-Blake, Iwelumo, Keogh, Vokes and now Harewood as their forwards have the same amount of points as us since January! Wow! Imagine what Sousa could have done if had a selection of forwards like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                      As I said people would rather ignore them and start another "I hate Sousa" thread rather than actually going "ok he hasn't done so badly after all".

So Wolves who have Ebanks-Blake, Iwelumo, Keogh, Vokes and now Harewood as their forwards have the same amount of points as us since January! Wow! Imagine what Sousa could have done if had a selection of forwards like that.
                      spot on mate...its all about how people see things rather than having all the facts on the table to then make a judgement

Comment

Working...
                      X