Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Read On The Flavio Versus Paulo Situation

MY OPINION

Paulo settles in, we play okay and get points. Flavio sees the bright lights of the play offs. Doesn't interfere and lets Paulo get on with it. Then, he sits and watches

Ipswich at home.. doesn't say a word, but wouldn't be too impressed its being played on SKY
    goes to Cardiff away.. thinks okay thats a little better
    Away to Barnsley.. Pretty sure he went and probably thinks whats going on?
    Home to Norwich..Thinks thats not what I am paying the manager or the players for, I'm really peeved off.
    Home To Sheffield United.. looks down and thinks this is dire, how can attracrt new supporters with performances like this?

Away to Doncaster.. Thinks this a little town and we should win this. Starts to see other teams move away from us in the prompotion race.

Away to Southampton.. watches another boring game and sees all the team congratulate themselves after a dire 0-0 draw> He then brings himself to have a heart to heart with Paulo and also the players. Tries to point out its not good enough. Players and coaches are being paid well and are not putting in the effort.

Swansea and Bristol City before the F1 starts thinks the chat must have done good, as we win both games, but it does not hide his disappointment from the previous games we all had to watch.

The question is should Flavio interfere? Should he concerned about his investment into the club and want perfection?

When you win games, no-one cares, when you lose you panic and want to get to the bottom of it all. Thats my take on it.

Right or wrong, I'll let other decide.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

you forgot.."gets update on Season Tickets sold"

That's bound to cheer the nutter up
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

interesting opinions.

But what were Gianni Paladini's opinions in all of this??

Are/were they in any way relevant or influential??

Comment

yes

yes flavio is showing great strength to bring in new manager

well done flav just hope you now get darren ferguson and buy gary hooper

Comment

for me, he wants qpr to be a dictatorship, him being the dictator. doesnt care what the fans want or think, doesnt care about the rest of the board, as long as he gets the benefits and he's happy thats all that matters.

we need stability and we wont get it with him because he knows nothing about english football except you have to win.

rather than attempting to make the popular in asia, why dont we make the club popular in poxy england and get promotion, then sod about all over the world.

we are not man u-bloody-nited!

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
            for me, he wants qpr to be a dictatorship, him being the dictator. doesnt care what the fans want or think, doesnt care about the rest of the board, as long as he gets the benefits and he's happy thats all that matters.

we need stability and we wont get it with him because he knows nothing about english football except you have to win.

rather than attempting to make the popular in asia, why dont we make the club popular in poxy england and get promotion, then sod about all over the world.

Very good post, as far as I can call it, he is a typical Roman narcissist who knows very little about Football but because of his ego, he cannot & will not acknowledge that.

Comment

flavio you greasy slippery tanned ponce,i hate to say i preferred it when we was **** at least we as all fighting for the same cause

Comment

how many season tickets have we sold so far?

Comment

also, why else would paulo come out on the radio and claim to know nothing about the transfer of his top scorer without knowing something will happen?

my prediction, hes going because hes had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post

That's what i've been saying mate.
                    He is a dictator and a bully.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

would flav would a kwikfit fitter telling him about grand prix??
                      NO!

what investment has flav, personally put in?
                      he was worth £50m before shares collapsed, i'd guess if mittal had half wiped out, flav did too..so he's got £25m.....

he's not protecting his investment by butting in...we were not going up this season, it's not part of the PROJECT...come on
                      GET WITH THE PROGRAMME...few slated sousa, now he has to go?? er, why....

realistically the team is not good enough, flav went and got the best, schumacher and won titles...we got heidar!!

also...where the hell are these new fans we are meant to be attracting to come from?

only on this , lively and good mb ...does this ever appear...face it, there are no new fans out there....and certainly not at these
                      disgusting prices and lame footy.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        MY OPINION

Paulo settles in, we play okay and get points. Flavio sees the bright lights of the play offs. Doesn't interfere and lets Paulo get on with it. Then, he sits and watches

Ipswich at home.. doesn't say a word, but wouldn't be too impressed its being played on SKY
                        goes to Cardiff away.. thinks okay thats a little better
                        Away to Barnsley.. Pretty sure he went and probably thinks whats going on?
                        Home to Norwich..Thinks thats not what I am paying the manager or the players for, I'm really peeved off.
                        Home To Sheffield United.. looks down and thinks this is dire, how can attracrt new supporters with performances like this?

Away to Doncaster.. Thinks this a little town and we should win this. Starts to see other teams move away from us in the prompotion race.

Away to Southampton.. watches another boring game and sees all the team congratulate themselves after a dire 0-0 draw> He then brings himself to have a heart to heart with Paulo and also the players. Tries to point out its not good enough. Players and coaches are being paid well and are not putting in the effort.

Swansea and Bristol City before the F1 starts thinks the chat must have done good, as we win both games, but it does not hide his disappointment from the previous games we all had to watch.

The question is should Flavio interfere? Should he concerned about his investment into the club and want perfection?

When you win games, no-one cares, when you lose you panic and want to get to the bottom of it all. Thats my take on it.

Right or wrong, I'll let other decide.
                        I think you might be right. My problem with that if it is the case is that it contradicts the original 4 year plan because it makes it seem that promotion had to be a must this season and not 2 years from now. But if Briatore thinks that sacking yet another manager is a good way of stabilising the club and bringing in investors then he must know something about business that I don't.

Comment

i would'nt blame sousa if he said #### the job!

Comment

All I am saying is that (sorry to go back to De canio)

But did he interfere? NO

why?

We fought of relegation and winning games. I guess Flavio doesn't like losing.

not saying it's right, but think its a fair assessment on the way he feels.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It anoys me that we are even having to discuss a flavio vs sousa issue!!

WHY CANT WE JUST BE ONE OF THOSE CLUBS THAT HAS UNITY!
                              I hear on ssn all the time about board members fighting it out for control of clubs, but all we ever hear is flavio has a problem with the manager! flavio this flavio that!! GOD WE FINALLY HAVE MONEY AND THEN WE HAVE MORE PROBLEMS!!

I KNEW I WAS STUPID TO BELIEVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED WHEN FALVIO/BERNIE/MITTALS TURNED UP!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X