Sell Buz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell Buz...

and buy Taraabt, think thats what warnocks gonna do, ideas/thoughts?
    QPR&ENGLAND

Sneaky feeling he will sell more than just Buzsaky.

But yes Taarabt for Buzz.

Comment

I doubt you are right. Though I admit it is a bit puzzling why Warnock is sticking with Adel (and Hogan) over Buz whom I'd have thought was much more his sort of player (and is much more my sort of player) to get us out of this relegation hole. Showboating trick ponies never struck me as the Colin mould. But for the sake of argument my reaction is I would never forgive him. Adel can go 1st. I wouldn't pay anything like the money being touted to keep him. And he's said he doesn't want to stay. The feeling is mutual. Bye.

Comment

I like Buzsaky as a player but he is still responsible for (in some ways) for the season going titsup.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
          I like Buzsaky as a player but he is still responsible for (in some ways) for the season going titsup.
          Hardly his fault he got headbutted is it.

Still think we will sell him.

Comment

No not his fault but it could all been handled better.

Comment

Yeah Magilton shouldn't have done it, and someone should have stopped Akos leaving the changing room. Maybe Gorman.

Comment

We won't get any bankable profit on Buz so no real point. I've not heard anyopne claim he is a big wage earner (I wouldn't know) so he is at the very least a good squad player. And personally I rate him a lot higher. He has produced some wonderful moments in the hoops. And shows commitment when he gets the chance. In fact the head butt thing was possibly due to Magilton realising and reacting to how the Rangers fans reacted to his substitution at Watford. He was thinking too big for his boots. Whilst the fans were thinking the opposite (didn't help him doing likewise with simpson so let's not blame Akos!!)

Comment

I know we was already in a dip in form but surely we wouldnt of been where we are now.(If we had backed JM)

Comment

buzz is history and so is taarabt;strange how newcastle have won the league without any fancy dans in their side;just 11 working as a team

Comment

Ahh - I know what yopu mean but we'll never know will we. For my money Magilton had already lost the plot. The leicester game showed the wheels were wobbling off and then Coventry showed he had no plan b (not a credible one anyway!) . And the team tactics and subs at Watford were nothing short of bizarre. It';s clear (to me) he had "lost the dressing room" to use that cliche but to be blunter the players wanted him out and weren't doing it for him. If we'd have backed him we would have had to put Buz into reserves and possibly some others. I would usually err on the side of backing the man in charge but he had already lost it if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        buzz is history and so is taarabt;strange how newcastle have won the league without any fancy dans in their side;just 11 working as a team
                        That Gutierez has abit about him to be fair.

Comment

Agree about the Leicester City game it showed the whole division how to stop us and from that day forward we have not recovered.
                          Also tend to agree about JM losing the plot,hes a relatively new/young manager and i think the pressure and level of expectancy was too much for him.

Comment

i agree,but they are a workman like side,rather than show ponies;and that is what is needed to get promoted

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                              i agree,but they are a workman like side,rather than show ponies;and that is what is needed to get promoted
                              But if next season Warnock puts a 'Dogs of War' type team out certain fans will moan like hell as they want to be entertained

Comment

Working...
                              X