managers you wouldnt want as QPR manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    Why would any decent manager take the job at QPR, when they would not have a say in who comes in and out and is provided players by GP. Until this is sorted out, QPR will be in the land of limbo.
    Sad thing is plenty will take the job.
    There is plenty of corrupt people in football, QPR will just be seen as a cash cow lining the pockets of all of the dodgy people behind the scenes, we have a good man in charge, its a shame that our club rewards corruption, deviousness & dishonesty at this moment in time, very sad to see.
    Darren Ferguson is the one they wanted & it looks like they have got him, a corrupt appointment on so many different levels its just unbelievable, maybe he will bring Barry Fry with him & him & Gianni can work together as some kind of footballing Super Agent double act.
    To be honest, things are so farcical at the moment that I wouldnt actually rule that out.
    I'll rule myself out for the foreseeable future though, NOT IN MY NAME!

Comment

ray wilikins and paolo sousa

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
        Sad thing is plenty will take the job.
        There is plenty of corrupt people in football, QPR will just be seen as a cash cow lining the pockets of all of the dodgy people behind the scenes, we have a good man in charge, its a shame that our club rewards corruption, deviousness & dishonesty at this moment in time, very sad to see.
        Darren Ferguson is the one they wanted & it looks like they have got him, a corrupt appointment on so many different levels its just unbelievable, maybe he will bring Barry Fry with him & him & Gianni can work together as some kind of footballing Super Agent double act.
        To be honest, things are so farcical at the moment that I wouldnt actually rule that out.
        I'll rule myself out for the foreseeable future though, NOT IN MY NAME!
        Careful with your wording.

Cheers
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Any manager will fail under that shower up stairs !!!! WER DOOOOOOOMED:(:(:(
          WE ARE QPR

Comment

The only people who would actually want a job where you have no guarantee of being given a season to impress are those after a pay off at the end of it.

Comment

Bryan Robson

Terry Butcher

Paul Ince

Alan Curbishley

Peter Reid

Alan Pardew
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Ade Boothroyd
                Di Matteo
                Gary Johson

Comment

All of the above.

But mostly Neil Warnock.

Comment

Alan Curbishley or Aidy Bothroyd

Comment

Working...
                    X