Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was a board meeting today I believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a board meeting today I believe.

I wonder what they have agreed there?

Obviously getting rid of Oliviera was high up on the list. I remember reading in various programmes this season and interviews on World that the players liked this guy. I have never met him.

Must have done something pretty bad if they wanted to sack him. Or is there another motive to get rid of him?
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Could just be that we are completely and utterly skint and are haemorraging cash at an alarming rate and season ticket sales have been, for want of a better euphisism "non existent". Staff cuts on the rampage - more to follow - BE and FB won't put in another penny.

It's like Chris Wright all over again

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Could just be that we are completely and utterly skint and are haemorraging cash at an alarming rate and season ticket sales have been, for want of a better euphisism "non existent". Staff cuts on the rampage - more to follow - BE and FB won't put in another penny.

I think nodge may be closer to the truth here.

People seem to forget we HAD to take out another mortgage on the ground for a cash injection not so long ago. FACT..you can find the information online at companies house

Why no fans seem fussed about this bemuses me.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I wonder what odds you would get for QPR to go into admin ?

I said QPR will implode by the start of next season based lack of ST sales and I was kinda laughed at but it looks like it might go bang before the summer now. With no money coming in, it means players and staff will leave or be asked to leave, players will want to go because of the dad atmosphere around the place and with no money coming in the only option available to the owners to protect their own money is Admin.

Comment

i have often compared the new qpr to LEEDS UNDER RIDSDALE....
          it's ok saying do this do that, who's paying????

how binding is their ownership???
          and why are we not questioning more?
          IS THERE A NEW LOAN AGAINST THE GROUND?
          HOW MUCH? ON WHAT TERMS??

we've just shaken off the abc noose....

Comment

who

who would buy a season ticket to watch this nil nil crap get rid of the ray wilkins impersonator

Comment

If that was the case surely they would be better to start with a certain Ali Russell :devil:
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                If that was the case surely they would be better to start with a certain Ali Russell :devil:
                This decade's David Davies. Probably bullet proof to the bitter end

Comment

This decade's David Davies. Probably bullet proof to the bitter end
                  I think you'll find that's someone else...

Comment

Working...
                  X