At least we'd get some man yoo players on loan i suppose
    except we wouldnt, as DF refuses to loan players from his dad :chill:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      At least we'd get some man yoo players on loan i suppose
      Wouldn't count on it...:cry:

Comment

What, like Kieran Lee?
        He was a great success -- just the sort of player to take us forward.

Barry Fry still, as he has done for many years, pulls the strings at Peterborough.
        Ferguson would be a HUGE backwards step.
        BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR -- although some of you, I fear, may be about to get your ill-thought-out wishes come true.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think he went for being EVIL.

Look at him..just like anakin before he turned EVIL!!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I take it Flavio is back in town!

What has Oliviera done for QPR anyway?

Comment

Maybe Paulo can get someone in to train the lads on how take corners now.

Seriously people are adding 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

I suspect Ainsworth will go right hand man to Paulo now.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It would be ****ing ridiculous if we get rid of PS already - then again not much suprises me anymore!:grimace:

Comment

What has getting rid of Olivera got to do with dismissing Paulo Sousa?

Do you know what Olivera even did?

As i said, Guessing Ainsworth will now slot into the number 2 role
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Pete, ainsworth has hardly any experiance either.....i could understand if they brought in someone to help Sousa, an experianced assistant.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

He was a coach, Can you specify what any coach has actually done for us Pete.

Comment

I hope you're right about 2+2=5.
                        But Ainsworth as right-hand man?
                        Not sure.
                        (After seeing him play for the reserves at Ebbsfleet, I couldn't help thinking he could still do a job for us in terms of commitment, energy and application -- out of him and Vine that evening, GA was the one who looked more suited to walking back into the first team...)
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

That might happen in the summer.

To be honest, when I saw this headline I thought who?

its not secret club are cutting back in wages and trying to tie up contracts. This is for players as well as everyone else.

olivera going has no revelance to Paulo Sousa going or not. maybe paulo can say he didn;t know about it, but I'm guessing Flavio is back in town

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                            He was a coach, Can you specify what any coach has actually done for us Pete.
                            ?

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

That might happen in the summer.

To be honest, when I saw this headline I thought who?

its not secret club are cutting back in wages and trying to tie up contracts. This is for players as well as everyone else.

olivera going has no revelance to Paulo Sousa going or not. maybe paulo can say he didn;t know about it, but I'm guessing Flavio is back in town
                              I think Pete might be right and we might now find ourselves like a lot of businesses losing staff to save money. We didn't need both Oliveria and Ainsworth and out of the two it was always more likely that Oliveria would be the one to go.

Comment

Hang on everyone. Do we actually know why Oliveira has gone?

He may have asked to be let go (why is anyone's guess); he may have done something wrong - a sackable offence, I mean; or, yes, this could be the thin end of the wedge re: Sousa's future.

But can we please first find out what the reason is, before we get all previous Rodney??
                                Be nice to Minty

Comment

Working...
                                X