No announcement yet.

Ali Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well that man has bigger balls than i give credit....dave is mild mannered, passionate for qpr
    as a fan, surely we can ask a member of the qprfc staff a question??
    i have slagged of delaney, yet had a chat at the lsa do and said about prices etc....not personal, many are frustrated....

fair play to him....he attended, stayed over an hour and chatted away

Comment

What a fu**ing w@nker and they wonder why the fans are pi**ed off:anger:

Comment

Ali Russell Part 3

Don't forget he is Scottish.

There are good, great, bad and evil in all races, creeds and colours as we all know.

However, there's certain minorities where the majority seem good, great, bad or evil.

In the majority negative category I would put Scottish people, Somalians, Croatians, Republican red-necks, people named Peter and anyone with an eyebrow piercing.

So remember chaps, not all scottish people are evil, as ALi R is, but a lot are.

And finally, the old law of HM Parliament ....

"It is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls
        of York, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow"
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          Don't forget he is Scottish.

There are good, great, bad and evil in all races, creeds and colours as we all know.

However, there's certain minorities where the majority seem good, great, bad or evil.

In the majority negative category I would put Scottish people, Somalians, Croatians, Republican red-necks, people named Peter and anyone with an eyebrow piercing.

So remember chaps, not all scottish people are evil, as ALi R is, but a lot are.

And finally, the old law of HM Parliament ....

"It is legal to murder a Scotsman within the ancient city walls
          of York, but only if he is carrying a bow and arrow"
          And you're an administrator of this message board ? :what: So what type of 'red-neck' are you then?

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
            And you're an administrator of this message board ? :what: So what type of 'red-neck' are you then?
            I think Scott's post was an attempt at what scientists call "sarcasm".
            Rather bad news about QPR today have somewhat unsettled many of us, please cut people some slack and remember:
            you can vent your frustration and curse all you like on this Ali thread, its virtual happy hour
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Ali Baba is a typical British "businessman." Incompetent, clueless, arrogant, snobbish, and doesn't possess one iota of business acumen. We have one mis-managing Royal Mail, funny thing, that ****ing **** is Scottish too ! :anger:

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                I wouldn't even know who to complain to. But it was terrible behaviour from a club employee whose wages I pay.
                if true..defo complain
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

report to the police, it's illegal to swear...

Comment

think this is shocking news. how many would go to a ali russel out protest?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRory View Post
                      think this is shocking news. how many would go to a ali russel out protest?
                      Flavio probably would after being presented with the latest commercial figures this afternoon lol
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                      X