No announcement yet.

Ali Russell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who asked the question though?? If it was some ****head asking rudely after a couple of pints then id prob tell the fella where to go aswell.

Although im afraid i doubt this story somewhat.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It was aimed at me when I asked him about the season tickets?

I am seriosuly considering making a complaint to the club.

What do you reckon?
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

What do you reckon?
        Can't see him admitting it to anyone to be fair. See how many peopel on here don't belive he'd have the cheek to do it let alone anyone at the club.

Comment

What do you reckon?
          Personally, I would. However, he reports straight to the board I would have thought? Could try Agag?
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I wouldn't even know who to complain to. But it was terrible behaviour from a club employee whose wages I pay.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

i was in/out bok, missed him go by...however i know he was heard to be quite rude about "us" ordinary fans....he was overheard in the directors area h/t a few games back...

if you have met him, you can't miss the smugness of this guy.
              if you haven't, well his arrogance knows no bounds, i fully believe HE STARTED THE PRICE STRUCTURE, cos he tried it at hearts and lost!!
              he is one of the highest earners at qprfc, yet the c-club was taped off until sousa was sent there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the exec boxes are empty...WE ARE PAYING FOR HIS FAILURE.

Comment

The guy is a knob.

All Dave siad was "any news on the season tickets?"

He chose to ignore with that smug grin on his face, so I shouted over "Surely we'll at least get an extension?"

That's when he muttered "p r i c k" under his breath.

Some can say we couldn't be sure, but I think I've been around long enough to know how to lip read that lovely little comment.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think we should wipe that slimy / smug look off his face once & for all.

Comment

At the next meeting with Amit, ask whether he supports his staff referring to the club's major customers as 'pricks'.

Comment

well

comical ali called me the c word but i accepeted that because all through my life most of my friends have called me that cant think why

Comment

a known qpr fan was banned cos he had words with a steward at the u20s...
                        exactly what happened is unclear, i wasn;t there..knowing the stewards they mouth off and when they get some back, they hide behind officialdom...by the way 3 stewards confronted him...

there IS A NEW ATTITUDE AT QPRFC, WE ARE JUST PEASANT,LOW FILTH....and we're the fanbase!!???

Comment

ali russell pt2

dave, was this "prkic" comment after palace or the other game?

cos a few called over about prices,vat....i can't recall fans swearing but he got some grief yes...

if he wants to come over and call fans names, he better be prepared to back it up...

i can't wait for the next home game...sheff weds...

he walks by, i want an autograph for sure....

Comment

I wouldn't even know who to complain to. But it was terrible behaviour from a club employee whose wages I pay.
                            Directly to Alejandro or to Darren Bernstein at the Football League

Comment

I really hope he did not come out with that shocking if true
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

It was before the Palace game mate
                                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Working...
                                X