Clear All

• Your POTY?

For me either Gorkks or Leigerwood

Hmmm

Legs just gets it as hes played more than Gorkks
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Stewart without question.
    Only player in the squad who has shown any real leadership this season, if anyone else wins it, it will be a travesty.

Comment

Gorkks most consistent, Stewpeas most improved
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yeah id have to go Gorkks/Stewart.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Connolly

Comment

I think everyone in the defence has had some good/bad games but the player for me who has been the most consistent even though he has had to play right, left and centre back is Connolly.

Comment

Gorkks for me.Been solid,apart from a couple of dodgy back passes to Cerny saturday.

Stewart definately most improved.Was a rock up to the Norwich game then seemed a little nervy after that.

Comment

yeah

stewert

Comment

gorkks for me with connolly young plyer of the year

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                    Stewart without question.
                    Only player in the squad who has shown any real leadership this season, if anyone else wins it, it will be a travesty.
                    Stewart I can catergorically say is no leader and anyone else attending regularly would confirm that for you. We have not had a leader on the pitch all season and that includes Rowlands, if Stewart doesn't win it wouldn't be travesty either as Gorkks has probably edged it over him anyway.

Gorkks has been superb other than his first couple of game all season, Stewart is worthy contender as well.

If Legiertwood got named player of the season it would really demonstrate what a crap season we have really had.

Comment

Not a chance I would give it to Leighterwood- his passing is shocking for someone who plays centre mid. His pass completion rate is the worst in the side. It was evident on Sat.

I would have given ito to Stewart but he has been out of the side recently and had 3 or 4 wobbly games. Connolly is the only defender we have who depsite playing right back, left back and centre back never has a bad game. He was top draw on Sat in his proper position of centre back. He is a certainty to win the young player. He won the LSA young player of the year on Sat. He has a very decent chance to win the main award as well. He has been consistent. Gorks has been good but started the season badly. Although I did vote for Stewart a few weeks back I'd change it now to Connolly because he has been consistent and like I said never seems to have a bad game. Only defender who can do a job in any position in defence.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

We should go for Dexter, that would be an interesting presentation :-)

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                          Not a chance I would give it to Leighterwood- his passing is shocking for someone who plays centre mid. His pass completion rate is the worst in the side. It was evident on Sat.

I would have given ito to Stewart but he has been out of the side recently and had 3 or 4 wobbly games. Connolly is the only defender we have who depsite playing right back, left back and centre back never has a bad game. He was top draw on Sat in his proper position of centre back. He is a certainty to win the young player. He won the LSA young player of the year on Sat. He has a very decent chance to win the main award as well. He has been consistent. Gorks has been good but started the season badly. Although I did vote for Stewart a few weeks back I'd change it now to Connolly because he has been consistent and like I said never seems to have a bad game. Only defender who can do a job in any position in defence.
                          Agree with your comments about Legiertwood....Connolly never has a bad game are you sure???

Charlton away was the worst defensive display by a one individual all season and he had a good game away to Norwich as well didn't he!!!

Personally I'd keep Connolly well away from the LB position but then again I'm not blinkered.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Agree with your comments about Legiertwood....Connolly never has a bad game are you sure???

Charlton away was the worst defensive display by a one individual all season and he had a good game away to Norwich as well didn't he!!!

Personally I'd keep Connolly well away from the LB position but then again I'm not blinkered.
                            Bloody hell he had been out of the side for 6 weeks and he gets asked to play at left back which is his least favourite position at the back and he had his worst game of the season. Can think of a few players who did even worse that day. Cerny? Anyway, what about all the other games when he played at left back when Delaney was out of the side? Did very well from what I saw and fans weren't moaning. He's only 21! Had a very good season in my eyes. Can you imagine people like Stewart, Hall or Ramage being asked to do a job at left back. They'd look **** poor!
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Bloody hell he had been out of the side for 6 weeks and he gets asked to play at left back which is his least favourite position at the back and he had his worst game of the season. Can think of a few players who did even worse that day. Cerny? Anyway, what about all the other games when he played at left back when Delaney was out of the side? Did very well from what I saw and fans weren't moaning. He's only 21! Had a very good season in my eyes. Can you imagine people like Stewart, Hall or Ramage being asked to do a job at left back. They'd look **** poor!
                              Connolly has performed well this seasom....but not as well as Gorkss or Stewart!

Comment

Working...
                              X