Season Ticket Deadline Extension ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Deadline Extension ?

Has anyone heard anything more on this, I recall a thread last week where someone had said the club were considering extending until end of May....any updates/news ??

no, it's a standoff, both sides are waiting for each other to make the first move. they don't want to reveal next years prices, and we're waiting till they do.

Comment

Its getting tense!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Think there is a meeting coming up soon with Bhaita-possibly something there?
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

rumour is all fans are happy on the pitch and queing started after the game on Saturday.

Seriously, I'd expect all fans will be told this week of an extension. ( could even be tomorrow/Wed)

To when, ONLY A GUESS end of May. But , its definitely being extended.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

mate was told on sat in the box office there will be no season ticket extension

Comment

Well Ali Russell won't be rushing to extend it.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

They'll have no choice but to extend, if everyone sticks to their guns and NOT RENEW. (Shame on those that have)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  rumour is all fans are happy on the pitch and queing started after the game on Saturday.

Seriously, I'd expect all fans will be told this week of an extension. ( could even be tomorrow/Wed)

To when, ONLY A GUESS end of May. But , its definitely being extended.
                  Wasn't aware that the stand-off had anything to do with on pitch matters, thought it was about the pricing and the laughable early bird scheme

Comment

I am pretty sure that QPR have always extended the early bird in the past when they have gad one so am quietly confident they will do so again.

Comment

I didn't think the renewal deadline was the main issue, I thought it was the cost of the renewal that was putting off most fans ? And rightly so in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                        I didn't think the renewal deadline was the main issue, I thought it was the cost of the renewal that was putting off most fans ? And rightly so in my opinion.
                        Bit of both to be honest for me

Comment

Working...
                        X