• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Far too many closet Man Utd fans on here...wtf

Comment

Leyton Orient.......dunno why but always had a soft spot for them

Comment

West Ham.

Lived near Upton Park for 9 years as a kid. Went quite a bit to watch them. Saw my first professional match there. Brother and dad support them and is the team (other than QPR) that I know the most about. Oh, and I supported them for a year when I was six before moving away from the dark side to follow Rangers.

Comment

Through the years I've been lucky enough to have been taken to West Ham, Tottenham and Arsenal games by mates or family friends. I'd have heavy pressure from my Dad's mates to become a spurs fan, but would probably have to go for the Arsenal. I can't stand West Ham or their fan's or their stadium. I hated them before, and going to watch them play has only furthered my hatred for them.
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Oxford or Gillingham or even Aberdeen

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              weareqpr12

tough one

I'd say Millwall or West Ham
              thought they were your 1st love

for me if there wasn't a QPR then it would be Brentford (used to go to quite a few of their games) (mostly away)

always try to get a Napoli game in when i go there

Comment

would have to say if qpr wernt around id support afc qpr.............get a grip you blubbering bufoons...........there will 'ALWAYS' be a qpr in one guise or another..................if not arsenal then
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

never had a second team......so if no QPR then no team....would just watch football as a spectator rather than as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                    West Ham.

Lived near Upton Park for 9 years as a kid. Went quite a bit to watch them. Saw my first professional match there. Brother and dad support them and is the team (other than QPR) that I know the most about. Oh, and I supported them for a year when I was six before moving away from the dark side to follow Rangers.
                    traitor

Comment

Sandefjord Fotball in Norway!! My favourite team nr 2.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I couldn't support a proffesional team if there was no QPR.
                        Over the past three years I've been supporting my local village
                        team Chiddingfold FC, who are about 15 leagues below
                        the now formed League 2 (old 4th divison) :sorry:
                        Oh almost forgot ..... ENGLAND, really looking forward to
                        making my first trip to the New Wembley
                        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
                        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

If it wasn't for my dad and most of my family supporting QPR it probably would have been Newport County or Cardiff : o !!! As I used to live in that area!

Comment

Stenhousemuir

Seriously never really thought about it before, probably Cambridge United
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by ChelmsfordRs View Post
                              Would probably say the same...

Always had a soft spot for Southend since my Grandad took me to a few games when I was 6 or 7 years old - mainly because he lived a few roads away from Roots Hall.

Local team is Chelmsford City, normally look out for their results, although have only been to see them play once. Hopefully they will win the play-offs this year and get up into the Conference.
                              Sorry,ChelmsfordR my local is Dover Athletic and i do go and watch them when the r's are on a long away day,very good side under Andy Hessanthaler,will be in the play offs with you,and will WIN it i've no doubts,Blue Sq prem nxt year,you'll have to wait another year i'm afraid,just like the r's !!!

Comment

Cobblers (local) or Gooners (class) for me. (Tough choice)

In Warnock we Trust
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X