No announcement yet.

the boy 'wonder' hooper strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id bet my good looks to your beer belly hooper is already better than dexter 'more chips on my shoulders than harry ramsdens' blacktwock will ever hope to be..............like compairing a ferrari with a corsa!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      Billy Sharp attracted exactly the same attention...he's hardly set the league alight...

Suppose we sign him and he fails to hit the form he is currently on...how long will you give him before you slate him?

Dex got 12 goals in the 1st half of the season before being messed around...I don't remember that being good enough!!!

Just another of your factamondo's.
      he has already got his bad season out of the way at southend.....played like the old hooper i saw when he moved to where he is now.....

Comment

That's utter BS Mark...
        Not only did you get who has the looks and who has the beer belly the wrong way round, but you're trying to predict something you possibly will never get to prove. Hopper is playing league 1 defenders week in, week out. The defenders in this league are far better, that's for sure. Even ledesma bagged a hat-rick against one of the better defenses in that league.

I'm not saying Hooper wouldn't cut it, just playing devils advocate!

You slate off a striker who bagged 12 goals in half a season against better defences, yet you get a chubby over a relatively unproven striker who gets to play against poor defences every week. If you think our current management and coaching staff will improve Hooper when they seem to be making our current squad take huge backsteps, you're deluded mate.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

darren frgusson will 'manage' hooper so no probs chubby!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            PMSL

Comment

Great way to argue your point Mark...predicting the next manager whilst making a joke. I don't mind debating with you as sometimes you make sense, but you're not doing that right now.

What makes you think that we'll get Hooper, or even less likely get Fergie junior to manage us?

Comment

im not trying to be furcicious/ferseesush/fercsisous..............clever but im itk more than many on here and my 'insider' at lr has informed me negotiations with red nose junior are well under way!

Comment

im not trying to be furcicious/ferseesush/fercsisous..............clever but im itk more than many on here and my 'insider' at lr has informed me negotiations with red nose junior are well under way!
                  Fair enough mate, but they're only negotiations! There have to be at least 4 others in the frame.

I'd imagine Ince as he's unnatached would be in the mix and I've heard from several sauces who are usually good say that De Canio is being lined up too!

For the record, my personal opinion is that any manager/player worth their salt wouldn't touch this club with a barge pole while thing are this unorganised! There is no structure, no stability, an owner who seems impossible to get along with and a huge divide in the fan base!

Comment

ince is a no no for 'obvious' reasons in flabio's eyes!...........mark my words dazzer is coming to town!

Comment

if the boy wonder is coming is he bringing batman
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6YbKKbMVyU

Comment

Working...
                        X