speaking to delaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking to delaney

gareth kindly arranged for a few players to attend the lsa bash last night, lee cook was there and stan bowles attended too...

anyway having a chat with delaney and he wasvery surprised when i said i pay £600 for my SAR ssn tkt and me and my 17 yr old is £1000 PLUS FEES!!
    he was taken aback at that, seemed genuinely stunned....i then said it may explain the boos and attitude of fans, cos we are paying prem prices and getting tosh....adding we know you guys are trying but many feel we are priced out and angry at the club...

a big thank you to andy evans too....

Hope it was a good night, shame I couldn't go, hope it went well.
    My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

hahahah....my head and liver tell me it was a good night, it was!!

Comment

the players do need to understand....well done modfather
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

also

also i would love to see delaney played at center half or midfield as these are his best positions

i would play two attacking full backs leighterwood and eiphram

and sell hall to reduce our wage bill and to create some cash to be spent on strikers

Comment

Dex Are u mad? Ephraim at full back , Sousa said himself he is an international standard centre midfielder :confused:

Comment

And how do you know these are his best positions then dexterforengland?

Comment

nice one mod

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  also i would love to see delaney played at center half or midfield as these are his best positions

i would play two attacking full backs leighterwood and eiphram

and sell hall to reduce our wage bill and to create some cash to be spent on strikers
                  No no no....

He struggles to string a pass together at left back-please don't joke about centre mid
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

connolly and gorkks are our two best centre backs they read the game well and are comfortable on the ball

Comment

Originally posted by malcolme View Post
                      connolly and gorkks are our two best centre backs they read the game well and are comfortable on the ball
                      Definatley; with stuart as backup
                      Now, Then, Forever
                      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Delaney needs to handle his critics. I was sitting in the pouring rain when 1 fan stood up and gave Delaney a mouth fall. It wasn't personal and it was just to tell him in a no nonsense way of getting his act together. The look that Delaney gave him. I thought it was going to be another Eric Cantona. Mod your after match reading is fantastic but you needed to tell them about prices and that if they don't make an effort they need a kick up the ####. I know you would of put it more polite but least you told them. These footballers don't realise how lucky they are!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

well i had had a few beers, i am naturally loud and just say it as i see it...
                          i can't be subtle...
                          he seemed genuinely shocked at the prices i pay....
                          and i said most went up 33-50%
                          thereby expectations.....

still some players attended, so i applaud that.

Comment

Working...
                          X