Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same same old yet again !!

SOUSA is still here.

Your happy watching this, then fair play. Thats your opinion. I'm just giving mine. I wouldn't think Sousa is about to be sacked, unless you know something I dont.

Fair play to you, you enjoyed yesterday. I am glad you did.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      same same old yet again !!

SOUSA is still here.

Your happy watching this, then fair play. Thats your opinion. I'm just giving mine. I wouldn't think Sousa is about to be sacked, unless you know something I dont.

Fair play to you, you enjoyed yesterday. I am glad you did.
      why arn't you on a campaign to sack paladini. he's the one signing players or lack of them (a forward). can sousa play anything else than 4 5 1 with the strikeforce we have, i don't think so

if sousa does go and paladini stays its an outrage

Comment

I didn't particularly enjoy the games last season when Buzz and Vine were out injured and our form dropped off, nor did I particularly enjoy the games where we shipped late goals.

I liked De Canio, but won't view his time here through rose-tinted glasses just to score points against Sousa.

If Sousa fails when that large-ish group of our most talented players return from injury, AND he has had a pre-season AND the board has provided him with a strike force, THEN sack him.
        Not before.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

sam-qpr

If you think this is a campaign to get rid of Sousa, then your be happy to know, I don't have that much power. That lies with Flavio, who wouldn't take any notice of what I say.

I have every respect for you as a fan, that you are happy with the way we are playing. Did you enjoy yesterday;s game too?
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Did you enjoy last season's games when Buzz and Vine were out and our form dropped off, or when we regularly lost points through shipping late goals?
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If you think this is a campaign to get rid of Sousa, then your be happy to know, I don't have that much power. That lies with Flavio, who wouldn't take any notice of what I say.

I have every respect for you as a fan, that you are happy with the way we are playing. Did you enjoy yesterday;s game too?
              you are trying to convince others that its all sousa's fault (orders from paladini) so when the sacking happens people will view it as good thing. it also directs the blame away from paladini for not signing a decent striker

i did not enjoy yesterdays game becuase we have nothing up front but as ive said before can sousa play anything but 451 with the attacking options we have

give sousa a decent striker and i believe things will be different

the blame lies with paladini and the board (for letting the clown stay here)

Comment

sam-qpr

I agree 100 % with you Pete.
                You dont have that power, or any power at all. Its not stopping you trying to spread anti Sousa tripe though is it.

What is this? 101 ways to tarnish the manager?

Disgraceful.
                Last edited by Mutley; 05-04-2009, 05:28 PM.

Comment

I'm guessing GP and SOusa will be here at the start of next season.

Said before, lets hope we have a great atmosphere at the next game. Am glad we are all happy. Bring on Burnley !!

Comment

i think pete is DFE's love-child....they talk the same rubbish over and over....i used to like reading pete's rumours etc...but now he has as much hate for sousa as DFE......also spouts his opinion over and over again.....and anybody else notice when he says if you are happy then good for you it sounds patronising (sp)

also i thought you said you would back the manager with wins and draws....but still spouting anti sousa.

Comment

did you not read my last post?

Comment

did you not read my last post?
                        sorry mate...reeks of sarcasm

Comment

The only same old same old, Pete is you once again going on with the same campaign trying to undermine Sousa. And you wonder why people think GP is telling you what to say. You have just had you #### chewed off on the .org board. People there believe that your actions aren't for the benfit of the club but for the benfit of GP. My view hasn't changed on that front either.

You're like a spoilt child that won't take no for an answer. You are not the voice of the people. QPR the club is more important than GP or the tit bits of information you are fed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            i think pete is DFE's love-child....they talk the same rubbish over and over....i used to like reading pete's rumours etc...but now he has as much hate for sousa as DFE......also spouts his opinion over and over again.....and anybody else notice when he says if you are happy then good for you it sounds patronising (sp)

also i thought you said you would back the manager with wins and draws....but still spouting anti sousa.

I've never ever seen them in the same room.....
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

superkat

I'm not allowed an opinion, you just rabbit on with the same old c.rap.

I hope long-term the style of football changes under Sousa. Many are still happy, thats good to hear/see.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                                I've never ever seen them in the same room.....
                                LMFAO...coffee over the keyboard...wife now thinks i've gone mad

Comment

Working...
                                X