ALL Since January.

QPR 0 Burnley 0

QPR 0 Reading 0

Cardiff 0 QPR 0

QPR 0 Sheffield United 0

Southampton 0 QPR 0

QPR 0 Crystal Palace 0

(i'll throw in Dec 28 QPR 0 WATFORD 0)

If in Sousa we trust, we should be renewing season tickets. Many seem happy and I'm not here to argue, so hopefully we all re-new in the belief that Sousa will get us promoted next season.

By the way, as for a lack of goalscorer. I agree !!

But we scored 2 at Forest, 2 at Derby and 3 at Blackpool.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Do you ever stop QblockPropaganda?

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
      Do you ever stop QblockPropaganda?

No

Comment

exactly pete who scored them goals against derby (midfielders), forest (midfielder), blackpool (striker unavailable for selection and a midfielder) what does that tell you! It is blatently obvious that we need a goalscorer
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          exactly pete who scored them goals against derby (midfielders), forest (midfielder), blackpool (striker unavailable for selection and a midfielder) what does that tell you! It is blatently obvious that we need a goalscorer

Loving the Avatar qprjim!!;D

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
            That is what I was going to say myself.

Comment

The manager is a good intelligent man who is hugely respected in football, so far he hasnt been allowed to do his job properly.
              If it does come to pass, that he is to be pushed out of QPR like a lot of people ( I refuse to call them fellow fans ) seem to be alluding to, then I will be ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED, ASHAMED & EMBARRASSED TO BE A QPR FAN.
              Give the man a fair crack of the whip or dont bother appointing him in the first place, his standing in the game deserves a whole lot more respect than that.
              IN SOUSA WE TRUST.

Comment

would be good if you just answered the question.

I've given you facts and you've just responded to gain some kind of popularity.

I'm not here to be popular, just stating the obvious.

last season our midfield scored goals.

HOw many have they scored this season? I'm sure you've forgotten games like Bristol City, Hull and Stoke City at home last season, where we were actually good.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  would be good if you just answered the question.

I've given you facts and you've just responded to gain some kind of popularity.

I'm not here to be popular, just stating the obvious.

last season our midfield scored goals.

HOw many have they scored this season? I'm sure you've forgotten games like Bristol City, Hull and Stoke City at home last season, where we were actually good.
                  But your posting the same crap in every thread every day. It does get very very boring. Not trying to gain popularity.

I think what you do in terms of the drum ect for the club is great but this constant posting negative stuff is boring.

Wasnt it you who said why do people post more after loses than wins(or something along them lines)

Comment

[QUOTE=E4Hoop;15940]But your posting the same crap in every thread every day. It does get very very boring. Not trying to gain popularity.

I think what you do in terms of the drum ect for the club is great but this constant posting negative stuff is boring.

Wasnt it you who said why do people post more after loses than wins(or something along them lines)[/QUOTE]

and yet he wonders why people believe he has an 'agenda'

Comment

and e4 you keep replying with same thing as well.

Your'e happy, don't have to keep defending yourself.

Comment

getting back to the title of the thread being a qpr supporter makes you naturally patient.if we all kneejerked every time we had a bad result we might as well pack our bage and head for stamford bridge where that sort of attitude is the norm.iv'e been going 38 years and a couple more wont hurt as long as flav learns to stay out of things team related.
                        what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Were behind sousa, and want him to be given more time to come good, he has not put us in any relegation trouble, which could have happened if he lost the dressing room........leave the guy alone and lt him get on with the task of building a team, capable of an assault on the prem.

Do you really think it would be good for the club to go up this season, with the very avererage side that we have.

He has enough *****s at the club to contend with.:horror:
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Loving the Avatar qprjim!!;D

cheers mate, take it your a fan?

Comment

But your posting the same crap in every thread every day. It does get very very boring. Not trying to gain popularity.

Wasnt it you who said why do people post more after loses than wins(or something along them lines)

he has to keep posting negetive stuff. paladini has obviously told him to. sousa's sacking is in the pipeline and they have to convince supporters its the right thing to do

Comment

Working...
                              X