Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dowie sacked for negative football,so?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dowie sacked for negative football,so?????

what do we have now,is the football better now under Sousa than it was with Dowie?.We were promised attacking exciting football from Sousa,has that happened?.Owners promised us a Boutique club with football to match,has that happened.now ,i make no mention of our mid-table position with only a few games left,my crib is the style of football being played,the exact same style that got Dowie sacked.surely there can only be one outcome:what:

some would say he didn't have Buzsacky or Vine:grimace:

I like many have supported QPR for many years and I have to say even John Gregory would get better out of these players.

I've not be so depressed watching QPR since we got relegated.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      some would say he didn't have Buzsacky or Vine:grimace:

I like many have supported QPR for many years and I have to say even John Gregory would get better out of these players.

I've not be so depressed watching QPR since we got relegated.
      :cry:

Comment

Di Canio, Dowie, Sousa, none of these managers have done better or worse than the other, give them more control & we might actually start progressing & moving forward for a change.
        IT IS NOT THE MANAGER THAT IS THE PROBLEM!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
          Di Canio, Dowie, Sousa, none of these managers have done better or worse than the other, give them more control & we might actually start progressing & moving forward for a change.
          IT IS NOT THE MANAGER THAT IS THE PROBLEM!
          the manager dictates the style of football we play,and that is the point being made in this thread.

Comment

Working...
          X