Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If he aint the right man for the job....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he aint the right man for the job....

...we need to change him. I understand the logic that changing boss regularly won't bring success but only more upheaval, however we should not keep Sousa on coz he aint the right man for the job.

Our tactics at home are appalling. Boring boring boring football. The guy plays the wrong formation and has dropped our top scorer who has now apparently played his last game for us.

SOUSA OUT

All I will say is this..

yesterday 0-0 was pretty similar to many games this year. To get one against Swansea was lucky, its just a little negative
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BobHazell View Post
      ...we need to change him. I understand the logic that changing boss regularly won't bring success but only more upheaval, however we should not keep Sousa on coz he aint the right man for the job.

Our tactics at home are appalling. Boring boring boring football. The guy plays the wrong formation and has dropped our top scorer who has now apparently played his last game for us.

SOUSA OUT
      So what about the next manager and the one after that and the one after that.

Sousa in.
      They seek him here.................

Comment

Definately one of the worst games i have seen this season.Sloppy passing,poor finishing,and a formation that encourages a draw.:grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          All I will say is this..

yesterday 0-0 was pretty similar to many games this year. To get one against Swansea was lucky, its just a little negative
          Yea I get the feeling that the only difference between results like Swansea which is seen as a great win and the Palace result is the fact we nick a goal!
          We are too defensive and not playing good football! Everyone knows the positions wen eed to improve though so...

Comment

Scarlet, the trick is to pick the right guy in the first place. Sousa isn't the right person to take QPR forward IMO because he chops and changes players and formations too often. This creates uncertainty and indecison amongst players and fans.

He is a raw manager and is untried and untested at any level, and he has come to a new division in a new country.

SOUSA IS OUT OF HIS DEPTH

Comment

That was no way one of the worst games this season, I'm sure we have played games where we have taken only one or two shots the whole game.

I don't believe even if he does buy he's own players and have the whole season that he will get QPR to the promised land.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                That was no way one of the worst games this season, I'm sure we have played games where we have taken only one or two shots the whole game.
                Swansea away anyone?.

Comment

At least that was away !!!:grimace:
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Lets bring exciting football back for the fans

Comment

Working...
                    X