Why would you play with one upfront?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you play with one upfront?

Don't trust your midfield/defence maybe?

or maybe bcoz dicarmine was our only fully fit striker???

Comment

Why play with two crap strikers when you can play with one. If Lopez had played we would have faired much better. Anyone know why he didn't ?

Comment

Heard on another MB he was injured.....lets hope its not serious and he is back for Saturday cos we missed him yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Don't trust your midfield/defence maybe?
          Why wouldn't we trust our defence eh?

jesus weep. :cry:

Comment

If we don't trust our defence we should because thy are by far the best part of our team! Balanta was fit, Vine was fit, Blackstock is fit but on loan! Thats three strikers!

Comment

Flavio was in Malaysia?

He cannot be accused of being picking De carmine not only yesterday and more importantly everytime he has played as a lone striker, its been a decision made by Sousa.

But has the Sousa backers say, maybe he just seeing who his best striker is.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

442 wont work with two terrible strikers, what is everyone moaning at! Its the boards fault not Sousa's!!!

Comment

To play 4-5-1 player movement is very important and our team is lacking in that department right now, they are not moving or creating space.

Watching QPR this season is like watching a team who were not fighting for playoffs and quite happy with drawing and playing for nothing, when I know watching the team play, a little push and they could have won many more games. I have also read many of you write the same thing and I do feel the players are good enough for top 6, they just didn't try and the formation wrong is my belief.

I'm not a ST holder but pay £30 per game, I'm hacked off because I feel the players just didn't step into 5th gear all season.

And then to top it off we had Sousa on World with QPR 3 to 6 points off play offs and saying 'We are looking forward to next year' when there is still a fight to get there this year and it was far from over back then????

As a footballer you hear your manager say things like that, 1) you will not try as hard and 2) know you can sit back & relax. I'm sorry but I was shocked to hear those words from he's mouth, what are we fans paying £30 a game for and thats if you don't already have another person sitting in your seat when there are 6,000 empty seats around???

If the team went out and tried then fair enough but as it stands I'm not happy with this year, what happened to the days of playing for pride?

Play to win every game or don't bother showing up!

Comment

foreign managers and teams like one up front
                    believing start with a draw and don't lose...

rarely works as a spectacle...unless you are madrid say with a sublime midfield?
                    but as we are qpr, mid table....well, a bit more adventure may see goals.??

english fans want to see blood and guts, goal mouth scrambles,passion and 2 attackers.

Comment

we cannot play 2 up front as we do not have 2 that can actually play together......a good pairing reads each others moves...we don't have that at all even if they are talented.
                      we also lack goalscoring midfielders......not many come from that area this season.

Comment

Vine isn't fully MATCH fit -- very different from being fit in terms of being over his injury.
                        No way should he be started yet.
                        And I don't think starting with two inexperienced 19 year olds is the answer.
                        The midfield has a very attacking feel, with players who, with the right general at its heart (Lopez) I think are capable of scoring goals.
                        So 4-5-1 until we get more strikers in (which everyone, including the anti-Sousa brigade on this board, has been saying since this time last year).
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X