Our Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Corners

Not blaming SOusa, but can someone teach these players to beat the first man
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I counted 5 taken by Taarabt that just went to the first man. Truely shocking!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

It amazes me how a professional footballer can't take a corner! I can do it, I don't get paid it's not difficult so why can't they do it?

After the first couple they surely should have changed the taker because Taarabt is useless at set pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Totally agree, the standard of corner taking at Loftus Rd is shocking. I'm not saying we shouldn't ever see our lot take a poor corner, but to see it done so frequently, is beginning to get on my ####.

Comment

The classic moment was when Taarabt tried to pass a free kick through to some one, and he hit it straight at the one man wall! Thats right he can't even pass a free kick around a defender!

Comment

Where is the logic in making Taraabt who is left footed and has shown that he is woeful on his right take set pieces from deep with his right foot.

Its amazing. Hogan, Routledge, Legs. Right footed. Although not brilliant surely its better than that. Its like asking cookie to take all set pieces with his right foot. Ridiculous.
            15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Agree.
              So frustrating to watch.
              Professional footballers should be able to beat the first man from corners / set pieces, it should be second nature to these players, Dear Oh Dear!

Comment

Our delivery from set plays was truly awful throughout the game yesterday,playing CH for my team I know how frustrating it is to trudge up the pitch for a corner only to see the first defender head it away with ease.
                Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I did ask about 6 weeks ago the last time we scored from a corner, it must be before christmas?
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Our corners have been shocking all season.I would guess about 20% actually land in a decent,threatning position.

Comment

Working...
                    X