No announcement yet.

Ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are progressing in the fact we have a couple more decent players now than at the start of the season (although we lost Buszacky and Vine to injury). we have finished up mid table which is pretty much where we deserve to be with the current squad..
    what exactly was you expecting? Automatic? play offs? we go up and the board to spend millions to keep us up in prem? cos with the majority of the current crop of players we would do a Derby in the prem and be straight back down. Flabio has no intention on splashing out millions whether we get in prem or not because that is not a good business model and he is first and foremost a businessman . We need to build our squad gradually so we have a solid squad of good players...not just the half a dozen decent ones we have now. How many in our current squad would you say was Premiership quality? or even Promotion winning quality?

Comment

We haven't progressed at all. I think we will when Buz, Vine and Rowlands are fit but in terms of players that came in around Jan they have just not been good enough its as obvious and easy to say as that. Forget about the billionaires etc we don't compete in the market with the bigger clubs of this division but it would be nice to at least pay the money when those players do say they want to come to the R's like Watson who I think is 3 times the player Miller is.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we now have the best defensive record in the league is that not progress?
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

yes, thats progress

Long live the goaless draws.

Are you renewing?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I wouldn't mind paying £30 to watch a game as long as the team look like they want to win but when you see they play for 0-0 draws, it's not worth going and I can treat myself instead!

Comment

Working...
            X