Ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    No attacking your fellow-posters, I bet there are plenty of 17-year olds out there smarter than many older posters here.
    how is that attacking......and where did i mention his intelligence......please try to read properly if you are going to pull me up:grimace:

Comment

qprmarc, try and rise above it. You can have an opinion.

If you were embarrassed by bringing a mate thats your view, if QUAZ is happy is also his choice.

Quaz, give the kid a break you might be happy with the performance (thats your opinion), please let him have his.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        qprmarc, try and rise above it. You can have an opinion.

If you were embarrassed by bringing a mate thats your view, if QUAZ is happy is also his choice.

Quaz, give the kid a break you might be happy with the performance (thats your opinion), please let him have his.
        what is it with people reading posts wrong.....where did i mention performances.....jesus its hard to have a laugh on here now.....PLEASE read what i wrote and think before answering:embarrassed:

Comment

qprmarc. Have no problem with your comments. It's you opinion and that's fair enough. Most people watching games up and down the country at some time believe they could do a better job. The problem is you don't see what Sousa see's during training sessions. For all we know he could have tried playing 442 formations and playing Tarrabt up front with Di Camine and it failed miserably. We only see things on match days and then assume we know what should be done, when results don't go the way we want. Also with the players available to him, I'm guessing he thinks the best system we have is the 451.

Comment

The reason we focus so much on midfield is because they are both easier to find and cheaper.....

Comment

QBP I'm 100% with you.

This style of football we are currently playing is an absolute disgrace.

How can we continually put up with this she-ite of swapping and changing formations and systems? Several games this season have been there for the taking. There have been several teams that we could have easily rolled over had we had more ambition, guile and spirit. God knows how many points we have LOST this season due to a poor and ineffective style of play and lack of guidance from the manager.

I wouldn't mind if we actually threatened the opposition goal more often or looked more attack minded at home. Yesterday on the all too rare occasions we crossed the ball into the box, we had one of the smallests guys (Hogan) in our side attempting to win headers and compete in and around the six yard box. ONE UP FRONT AT HOME AGAIN -WTF!!!

SOUSA IS OUT OF HIS DEPTH.

WE ARE BORING BORING BORING and have been for large parts of this season.

Comment

I just see it how I see it. Happy to listen to all opinions. I don't seem to able to give mine without indication I'm being told by someone else. I could understand that if we didn't go, but for me its just boring and the players are not giving 100%, probably because they haven't a clue (a) who is playing (b) where they will be playing.

Thats just a PERSONAL opinion. As I say, happy for supporters to disagree. We all pay our money and can say what we want.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I just see it how I see it. Happy to listen to all opinions. I don't seem to able to give mine without indication I'm being told by someone else. I could understand that if we didn't go, but for me its just boring and the players are not giving 100%, probably because they haven't a clue (a) who is playing (b) where they will be playing.

Thats just a PERSONAL opinion. As I say, happy for supporters to disagree. We all pay our money and can say what we want.

"players are not giving 100%, probably because they haven't a clue (a) who is playing (b) where they will be playing."

What a daft statement. Are these guys not professional footballers? Do you not think that maybe when told who is playing and what position to play in that they can manage that, without PS or GA telling them every five minutes?

I know most footballers are not great intelligent, but you would hope that even they can follow basic intructions!

Comment

qprmarc.

mate, its not worth it.

I have mis-read the situation. Every fan is behind SOUSA and the next game you will hear all the fans get behind him.

I honestly believed some fans would not be happy on what we have seen, but it seems they are content. I'm surprised renewals are not going to well, but I'm guessing when Sousa gets total backing everyone will start re-renewing very quickly.

He needs to be given time, in many people's view 25 games is not enough. Maybe next season we can sneak 1-0's Chelsea style and be under the top of league under Sousa. i just want to get out of this league and don't care who is in charge. If this is the type of football we have to watch, then i'll just take it on the chin.
                    Try to keep the sarcasim to a minimum!

Comment

I think the renewals are more to do with pricing than the manager but i do think that people are fed up with the constant speculation and regular changing of managers.

qprmarc said
                      "Theres a saying, the best form of defence is attack. "

This is true there is a saying, however thier are many sayings that are either completely wrong or inappropriate for the application.

for example the saying "the best form of defence is attack." was a term used in warfare originally not football however even in warfare it is not appropriate and easily disproven.

If the statement was true then people would not have developed forts and castles for instance.

If it was true then Wellington would have lost waterloo
                      if it was true the romans would have lnot have lost cannae
                      if it was true the germans would have won the 2nd world war and beaten the russians at stalingrad.

Etc etc etc
                      Di Canio followed this philosophy, it was exciting but it led to many dissapointments and a failure to gain promotion by conceeding too many soft and late goals. it was exciting though of course.

Regarding 2 strikers, many teams have played succesfully with a single striker, Liverpool have done it consistently this season and are not doing too bad, Man Utd Chelsea and Arsenal have also played with a single striker this season effectivel and chelsea have won trophys playing this was in the recent past so why is it impossible for QPR to play this way.
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

ye im 17, currently a student and played football all my life.

Im am soooo peed off with paying £315 for my season ticket to watch poofs play for my club with no passion. I travel 2hrs 30 mins to every home which costs me £20 each time, add on to that food etc its all my wages from work gone to watch that crap. I think im entitled to have a go at sousa.

Comment

IM NOT HAPPY. luckily i got a free ticket.....even then i think they should of paid me for that load of dross
                          ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

poor people who paid 25/30 quid....im sorry you had to pay to endure that
                            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

i have a retail business so i have to pay someone £85 for the day to cover me, then £25 in petrol plus food and my season tickets for me and my boy...probably close to £200 every home game...if anyone should be ****ed off by boring displays then its me. Fed up with 0 - 0 's this season but i can see its a work in progress and Sousa needs time and a few more quality players....looking forward to next season all ready :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                                i have a retail business so i have to pay someone £85 for the day to cover me, then £25 in petrol plus food and my season tickets for me and my boy...probably close to £200 every home game...if anyone should be ****ed off by boring displays then its me. Fed up with 0 - 0 's this season but i can see its a work in progress and Sousa needs time and a few more quality players....looking forward to next season all ready :-)
                                how can you say its a work in progress? we arent progressing at all. under dowie we got more entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                                X