Ashamed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashamed

i brought a friend along to the game yesterday and i had to apologise to him after the game for such a crap experience.
    Are we any better off under sousa then we were dowie? I say no. Dowie had worse players than sousa now has and we still got better performances, more GOALS and more points!

Secondly the atmosphere was embarassing. People sitting around me with their hands in their laps. IS IT ILLEGAL TO SING AND CLAP?? why bother coming to the game is that not part of the experience, its part of the experience that has gone out the window for me mostly this season.
    A kind of only sing when were winning, were as before we used to sing no matter the score.

Most fans I talked to were happy and behind Sousa, so no complaints from me. Roll on Burnley and Sheffield Wed, I'm looking forward to the games.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Quality wise the game was terrbile, sunday league level with two equally bad teams seemingly determined not to win!

Comment

pete what are you on about, i dont understand how fans can be happy with sousa? I with no managerial experience could go in and do a better job than him. Hes done nothing since hes arrived. Decanio made an instant impact when he arrived, why cant sousa do the same?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          I with no managerial experience could go in and do a better job than him.
          No you can't you short-sighted ignoramus. Learn the dynamics of football and maybe you'll realise that

a) OUR TOP THREE PLAYERS have been out for most of the season. That's a third of our outfield team. Work it out.

b) Sousa has not been able to bring in a SATISFACTORY CHAMPIONSHIP striker, because it is the BOARD that are controlling the transfers and it is the BOARD that have opted to focus on midfield and not where it matters, the players who put THE BALL IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

c) Sousa has been here how many months? Don't you think he deserves at least 30 games, like any manager should?

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
            No you can't you short-sighted ignoramus. Learn the dynamics of football and maybe you'll realise that

a) OUR TOP THREE PLAYERS have been out for most of the season. That's a third of our outfield team. Work it out.

b) Sousa has not been able to bring in a SATISFACTORY CHAMPIONSHIP striker, because it is the BOARD that are controlling the transfers and it is the BOARD that have opted to focus on midfield and not where it matters, the players who put THE BALL IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

c) Sousa has been here how many months? Don't you think he deserves at least 30 games, like any manager should?
            agree 100%.... too many supposed fans expecting too much. The squad we have with the injuries we have is not a play off chasing team. Down to the board to spend some of their supposed millions in the summer. Too be honest though i cant see it happening so better get used to it.

Comment

telling you now i could do a better job. Playing 1 upfront at home, do you think wolves are were they are doing that? He could have easily played taarabt upfront with dicarmine would have been a good partnership. Hes sooo negative and defensive minded. Theres a saying, the best form of defence is attack.

Comment

telling you now i could do a better job. Playing 1 upfront at home, do you think wolves are were they are doing that? He could have easily played taarabt upfront with dicarmine would have been a good partnership. Hes sooo negative and defensive minded. Theres a saying, the best form of defence is attack.
                I'm sure I watch Spain beat Germany in the Euro 2008 final playing just one up front or am I wrong?

Even Mourinho would struggle with the players we have available.

Comment

qprmarc.

mate, its not worth it.

I have mis-read the situation. Every fan is behind SOUSA and the next game you will hear all the fans get behind him.

I honestly believed some fans would not be happy on what we have seen, but it seems they are content. I'm surprised renewals are not going to well, but I'm guessing when Sousa gets total backing everyone will start re-renewing very quickly.

He needs to be given time, in many people's view 25 games is not enough. Maybe next season we can sneak 1-0's Chelsea style and be under the top of league under Sousa. i just want to get out of this league and don't care who is in charge. If this is the type of football we have to watch, then i'll just take it on the chin.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Very well put.

;D
                    Be nice to Minty

Comment

it was a friendly wasn't it?
                      nothing at stake..no play off or 3pts to go for...

was your friend impressed with the BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE, THE QUALITY CATERING AND ICY BEERS?
                      get him to email via feedback form on offy site, and let him tell them what a poor matchday experience...cos the club believe ( from somewhere) there are 15,000 new fans waiting to support qpr!!!!!!!!!!!! there arent'.....if we get to prem lge we'll sell out
                      but if we move to a 30,000 ground, we'll need 7000 away fans to fill it!

Comment

you need to start playing Football Manager mate...you sound as though you could be amazing! tell you what play that game for couple of months and then its watch out Ferguson and Benitez i think youll be ready for the big time! A new star is rising in football management and it all started here!
                        :bad_smile:

Comment

pete what are you on about, i dont understand how fans can be happy with sousa? I with no managerial experience could go in and do a better job than him. Hes done nothing since hes arrived. Decanio made an instant impact when he arrived, why cant sousa do the same?
                          just out of curiosity...what is your job at the moment?

EDIT : Just looked at your profile...17 says it all....stick to kick arounds in the park babynuts

Comment

i lolled.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              just out of curiosity...what is your job at the moment?

EDIT : Just looked at your profile...17 says it all....stick to kick arounds in the park babynuts
                              No attacking your fellow-posters, I bet there are plenty of 17-year olds out there smarter than many older posters here.
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                              X