Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wise linked again

In the People today.

I dont care if he supports the Rs. If he came in I'd punch flavio in the face
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    In the People today.

I dont care if he supports the Rs. If he came in I'd punch flavio in the face
    God no. :anger:
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

i would throw my season ticket at flavio

Comment

I don't have any animosity towards Dennis Wise though I do doubt his coaching credentials.

There is no smoke without fire, I'm starting to think all this speculation surrounding Sousa's job will amount to him being sacked at the end of the season - which is an absolute bloody joke.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          I don't have any animosity towards Dennis Wise though I do doubt his coaching credentials.

There is no smoke without fire, I'm starting to think all this speculation surrounding Sousa's job will amount to him being sacked at the end of the season - which is an absolute bloody joke.

Be surprised if he lasted that long if i'm honest.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

not a chance

Comment

give us back Dowie anyday,have to say That ****** Dennis Wise would be the ultimate nightmare manager.

Comment

wisey has the blood of loftus rd running thru his 5 feet 3 veins.................plus 'kim' aint a bad old sort:red_heart:
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i think he would be a good appointment....

just the right size to lick flav's butt

Comment

true story involving little den n moi!....out with him circa early chelski days and of course the wannabe wags are prowling round like a swarm of on heat bee's........so he plays for chelsea and who do you play for'? asks one bint to me...........'fat **** united' she belted out...............:(
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I beginning to think it doesn't matter who is in charge as either the fans will lose patience with him or Flavio will.

Comment

Working...
                      X