Sooner dazzer arrives the better!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooner dazzer arrives the better!

Cant wait til june and dazzers arrival............followed by maclean/hooper/makail smith n sol campbell............its gonna happen so remember where you heard it first!
    HERE BEFORE THE MONEY..AND HERE AFTER ITS GONE!

If by Dazzer you mean DARREN FERGUSON, then speaking for myself, that arrival will mark by exit.
    Borderline criminal appointment IMO if it happens.

Comment

yes

yes if it happens ill meet up at loftus road with you essex mark and buy you ten pints of the best bear we can find if he arrives all our dreams are answerd
      he plays attacking football like gerrry and terry
      wow wow wow

Comment

Originally posted by ESSEXMARK2 View Post
        Cant wait til june and dazzers arrival............followed by maclean/hooper/makail smith n sol campbell............its gonna happen so remember where you heard it first!
        You sem very adamant about this Mark!

Comment

gianni has once more done a deal to bring the new brian clough to loftus road
          im only guessing i dont know for sure but if essex mark has heard something then maybe could be true

essex mark did tell me by pm before the newspapers got hold of it so must know something

Comment

The football club, thats run like a nightclub....they can stick my ST up there disco lights.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
            X