Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i wont go anymore till we buy goal scorers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wont go anymore till we buy goal scorers!!

im affraid thats it for me this season.........spending nigh on £150 to watch a team devoid of attacking flair, that is the final curtain on this season of too many broken promises! our defense,like em or not,are clearly good enough to produce clean sheets at this level and a buzacky inspired midfield will be ok too!...........but i honestly think we have the worst 'so called' set of forwards in living memory..there is no point in paying good money after bad and id get rid of em all bar viney!.......i dont want anymore overseas attackers unless its luca toni or miraslave klose!.....we need good old fashioned 'up n at em' british beef to get us ccc goals..........we've named our choices on here till the blood runs cold in our blue n white veins!...........mr briatore listen to the masses before your 'project' and 'our club' self destructs under a deluge of 'what could have beens'..............im very sad as i type this one fingered!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

to be fair, we didn't lose.

thats 2 wins and 1 draw in the last 3 games.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      im affraid thats it for me this season.........spending nigh on £150 to watch a team devoid of attacking flair, that is the final curtain on this season of too many broken promises! our defense,like em or not,are clearly good enough to produce clean sheets at this level and a buzacky inspired midfield will be ok too!...........but i honestly think we have the worst 'so called' set of forwards in living memory..there is no point in paying good money after bad and id get rid of em all bar viney!.......i dont want anymore overseas attackers unless its luca toni or miraslave klose!.....we need good old fashioned 'up n at em' british beef to get us ccc goals..........we've named our choices on here till the blood runs cold in our blue n white veins!...........mr briatore listen to the masses before your 'project' and 'our club' self destructs under a deluge of 'what could have beens'..............im very sad as i type this one fingered!
      Ive already paid for every ticket until the end of the season, so i'll be there. Your right we need 2 goal scorers.....quickly! Lita for me.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
      X