No announcement yet.

De Canio to return to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't blame Flavio there. He was the other side of the world.

Personally would have liked to see two up front, but I'm not the manager.

I'll be back for the Sheffied Wednesday game, hopefully Balanta gets a look in. More of the same, till the end of the season, I'll still be happy.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Taking Taarabt off yesterday for Vine potentially cost us 3 pts, should have been Di Carmine for Vine!
      Taarabt was having a bad game mate! We should have won 1-0 yesterday, Taarabt had his chance one on one and he didnt put it away. Simple as!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        I was content we drew 0-0
        Why?
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

meaning.

I'm not arguing with you anymore.

I was content we drew 0-0 and I'll still watch this football, its not that bad and I'll get my season ticket next season if Sousa is in charge or not. I'm passionate about QPR, not individuals and this year the football we've watched hasn't been that bad.
          Pete come off it, Palace were terrbile even worse than us yesterday and there for the taking if we had one decent forward player we would have woon that game comfortably!
          The football was on the whole POOR! It was emabarrasing from both sides at times the amount of misplaced passes verged on Sunday League!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Taking Taarabt off yesterday for Vine potentially cost us 3 pts, should have been Di Carmine for Vine!
            200% correct, what is going on there???

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              200% correct, what is going on there???
              No, 100% incorrect.

Taarabt was awful yesterday, he missed a sitter, couldn't pass the ball at all, it was the right thing to do to take him off, Ainsworth got that right.

Di Carmine should have been taken off earlier and been replaced by Balanta.

Comment

as for the original question and LDC no he shouldn't return IMO, never EVER return, it just won't be the same as it was before...

Comment

Perhaps he should have kept his todger in his trousers and then he'd still be our manager!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Perhaps he should have kept his todger in his trousers and then he'd still be our manager!!!
                    what?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      gigi got buzsacky to play a very attacking right wing role that made him the top scorer
                      but i think the new manager will now be told to play attacking football
                      people wont buy season tickets to watch nil nil games they are so boring
                      And if Sousa had the luxury of picking Buzz (or Vine, or, yesterday, Lopez), I doubt whether we would have had so many 0-0 games.

At least this season we haven't had the frustration of shipping last minute equalisers or winners.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

True, but don't think many will want to fork out £600 to watch that. Its not a given, that Sousa could get best out of Buzsacky.

Rowlands who did play most of the season, had a better one last season.

its all about confidence, we have none
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          Only solution isnt it?
                          YES;D

Comment

True, but don't think many will want to fork out £600 to watch that. Its not a given, that Sousa could get best out of Buzsacky.

Rowlands who did play most of the season, had a better one last season.

its all about confidence, we have none
                            Who's to say sousa WON'T get the best out of Buzz? It would be nice if he were given the chance!
                            Rowly's form and confidence (and Cook's?) was destroyed LONG before Sousa came along -- I think it was destroyed by Dowie's tactics -- he hasn't been good all season.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                            X