How about a positive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a positive?

3 clean sheets out of 4 games,the current defence(Ramage and DD included) will give us a good base to build from next year.

Originally posted by EYR View Post
    3 clean sheets out of 4 games,the current defence(Ramage and DD included) will give us a good base to build from next year.

*applauds*

i think we have the second best defensive record in the league as it goes?

Personally I'm still not confident with delaney BUT we have one of the best defenses in the league. Certainly something great to build on.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No, **** off

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        *applauds*

i think we have the second best defensive record in the league as it goes?

Personally I'm still not confident with delaney BUT we have one of the best defenses in the league. Certainly something great to build on.
        totally agree....sousa has the defensive side sorted...bring someone in along side him to sort out the attacking side...sorted

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          No, **** off

Post of the day ;D
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

problem is

Charlton are bottom and have scored more goals than us
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i dont think that record will win over the owners.they already let blackstock go without telling Sousa,so i have a feeling they have already made up their mind

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                problem is

which proves how good our defense is

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  problem is

And look where its got them

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    which proves how good our defense is
                    also proves how crap our finishing has been,do we blame the strikers,the formation or what.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                      also proves how crap our finishing has been,do we blame the strikers,the formation or what.
                      I dont think anyone person is to blame but in the summer ther powers that be need to sit down look at themselves and make sure these mistakes dont happen again.

Comment

your right.

We did not look like conceding and this year, I've enjoyed the style of football.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The defence was superb yesterday Gorkks and Connolly look brilliant in the centre together. In the air they didn't lose a header.
                          Ramage was solid and swung in a couple of good crosses, Delaney was good going forward got done a couple of times defending but is playing better than earlier in the season!
                          Cerny was also very good caught a lot of crosses, good saves.
                          It is going forward where our problems lie!

Comment

Positves: We were not bad yesterday at all, God knows weve all seen much worse at Rangers lol, Palace are certainly no mugs either.

We have some nice people supporting us, always have done & hopefully always will do, I had a pleasant day in the sun in the company of some nice people, I have apologised for my potty mouthed conduct in the last ten minutes when I started getting the hump.

I have a nagging feeling that we are really not very far away at all from getting things spot on, changing the manager will set us back another 6 months at least in trying to achieve this.

Things are certainly not all doom & gloom, but lets not beat about the bush, it has been a very very disappointing season, we just havent performed, but there are foundations in place.

There are positives & negatives.

Comment

Great teams are built from the back, great to some positives on here, shame you had to try and twist it Pete you almost show a hatred for our club sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X