Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balanta or De carmine?

Surely we can play 2 up front?

If you are insistent on one up front, then it should have been Balanta?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Surely we can play 2 up front?

If you are insistent on one up front, then it should have been Balanta?
    I've spoken to balanta and he doesnt know what he has to do to get in the team. he's a good kid and i'm sure will get his chance
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

neither...both too lightweight.

Comment

its like squabbling because you would rather have laurel than hardy. with the greatest respect, completely misses the point...

Comment

play DFE up front.he would baffle and scare the oppo to peices.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            i think balanta has lots of promise, he's a tough little cookie and has certainly beefed up.

Actually, I'd like to see SDC and AB start a game together

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              i think balanta has lots of promise, he's a tough little cookie and has certainly beefed up.

Actually, I'd like to see SDC and AB start a game together
              by all accounts Di Carmine got beaten up today...cannot see Balanta fairing any better at the moment against that kind of treatment.

Comment

Also Scott: have to say complete arrogance on Balanta's part, if he did say that to you. What does he have to do? Well, score 20 goals in the reserves for starters. He plays a few good games for a team in the fourth tier and he comes over all disgusted of W12because he can't get into the starting eleven of (ok, so this is going to sound funny) a team supposedly aiming for promotion to the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Also Scott: have to say complete arrogance on Balanta's part, if he did say that to you. What does he have to do? Well, score 20 goals in the reserves for starters. He plays a few good games for a team in the fourth tier and he comes over all disgusted of W12because he can't get into the starting eleven of (ok, so this is going to sound funny) a team supposedly aiming for promotion to the premier league.
                  He's not like that. He lives, breathes, eats..well you can guess the rest. I think he just meant after getting on as a sub (and doing well) a few games back he doesnt get why he's not on the bench at least..he's not moaning whatsoever, i've told him that he's young and needs to keep pushing and working. I think considering we've a striker crisis and the fact that SDC, Helguson couldnt score for toffee etc that he thought he may be given a chance.

nought wrong with that - like i said, a good kid, with an attitude very very similar to Hogan. He's giving 100% and just wants the opportunity to prove himself

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    agree,we shouldnt be in a position where we have to choose between these two:shame:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                      agree,we shouldnt be in a position where we have to choose between these two:shame:
                      two 19 year olds up front...the experienced defenders would be rubbing their hands waiting to knock them about abit:waaaht:

Comment

In that case Scott, fair enough, apologies to you. Must admit at the moment I'd be tempted to play him up front - alongside Damon. Wd bet the mortgage that such a stike force wd prove more threatening than "Sammy".

Comment

Everybody turned there nose up at Adebola yet somebody like him with a big presence up front to rough a few CB's up,win the headers and hold the ball up would be ideal then have somebody feeding off his knock downs

Comment

Mate, right now I wouldn't turn my nose up at Cyril Smith...

Comment

Personally, with this system, I'd rather have Nygaard than dex or any of our current squad players. I aint joking either...i reckon he could do a decent job.

Comment

Working...
                              X