I spoke To Dexters AGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke To Dexters AGENT

I know, I will get the same people telling the rights and wrong of what I am about to say.

So, I spoke to Dexters agent directly and I only wish MYU was there to video the conversation. I am hoping this week to get this filmed.

SOUSA DID KNOW THAT BLACKSTOCK WAS GOING TO NOTTINGHAM FOREST.

I asked him directly and he said to me the manager dropped him as Dexter wanted first team football. I guess its a little tit for tat, but when you have our best striker going to another club, I wanted to know why.

People that know me, would know I work in football and I thought it was important to get this checked out, as I heard this on the radio. I am hoping to prove this some time this week, that Paulo was in Portugal all of the previous week and he himself was responsble for droppping Blackstock completely out of the squad for Bristol City. Blackstock simply wanted first team football. In most games this season Sousa has preferred De Carmine as a lone striker.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

There's a difference between dropping a player (whose goals had dried up) and being the one responsible for loaning him out.
    And football agents are quite capable of propaganda...
    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Its not great either way because cleary Dex, for all his faults, is better than DiCarbuncle but given a choice I wd rather that our manager a) lied and had Dex shipped out because he thought he was rubbish rather than b) wasn't even informed about flavio's decision to get rid of the one player we have who might score a goal. still, neither reflect too well on him...

Comment

All, I am saying is you can believe Sousa.

Tonight away from Gianni Paladini or Paulo Sousa, I rang Dexters agent.

Simple, Dexter was unhappy and wanted first team football. He didn't want to go Nottingham Forest, but was not being given ( in his view) enough first team oppotunities.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, I'll be at harlington on monday - you about?
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Don't need to.

hoping to get interview with Blackstock's agent, to clear all this up

Comment

Well, I'll be there. Any questions you want me to ask let me know.
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Maybe Sousa is less than frank, who knows? It does, however, beg the question: was it him who decided Dex wasnt good enough or Flavio? If it was Flavio then I feel v sorry for him as clearly he is in an untenable position; if it was his own decision and he really rates Dicarmine, then I'm worried...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  Maybe Sousa is less than frank, who knows? It does, however, beg the question: was it him who decided Dex wasnt good enough or Flavio? If it was Flavio then I feel v sorry for him as clearly he is in an untenable position; if it was his own decision and he really rates Dicarmine, then I'm worried...
                  flavio decided.....remember camp...where did he go on loan

Comment

I'd admit, I'm not happy with Flavio.

but, just look at the stats. Blackstock was dropped completely for the Bristol City game. I also spoke to Dexter at the House of Lords and I can now say (as he has left the club) when I asked him about signing a contract he told me he had not signed. In his words it was " UP TO THE MANAGER TO PLAY HIM"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I'd admit, I'm not happy with Flavio.

but, just look at the stats. Blackstock was dropped completely for the Bristol City game. I also spoke to Dexter at the House of Lords and I can now say (as he has left the club) when I asked him about signing a contract he told me he had not signed. In his words it was " UP TO THE MANAGER TO PLAY HIM"
                      but was sousa getting an earful from flav as he didn't like dex.......

EDIT : also i think this all goes way back to when flav was picking the team...didn't dex get dropped then as well?

Comment

?? heres me thinking that Dex got dropped because he was useless and no better than di Carmine..... never realised there was a whole conspiracy theory behind it. I dont think Sousa rated Dex and to be honest i dont think many fans do either.

Comment

crazy move by the club,if Sousa was behind the move,well then it was plain stupid of him.

Comment

At the end of the day I suppose we are all squabbling over whether Dex is a bit less rubbish than "Sammy". Really its a case of over to Flavio...

Comment

so i hope that all the posters who have abused me for calling sousa
                              a lier will now retract there comments

Comment

Working...
                              X