We missed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We missed...

We missed Lopez badly today. With the poof that is Miller in midfield nothing was broken up and the distribution was poor.
    Where was he?
    We should 100% sign him up.
    Last edited by E4Hoop; 04-04-2009, 09:28 PM.

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
    With the little poof that is Miller
    you gaydar going off again:grimace:

Comment

yer i was gutted there was no Lopez today....think he would have made a difference to our midfield. And could have took them corners and free kicks that Taaaaaaaaaarbt made a complete charlie of

Comment

We played well against Swansea and Bristol City -- and Lopez missing was the reason we DIDN'T play well today (although, for the short time we had Routledge, Ephraim, Taarabt and Cook behind the striker, gaps started to appear in the Palace defence and I thought we might get something).
        Miller can't hold a candle to Lopez -- Lopez knits together the midfield very quietly and subtly -- Legs, even on his good days, doesn't actually orchestrate the team like Lopez has done in those two matches.
        And Buzz shouldn't replace him -- because Buzz is an attacking mid and Lopez more of a defensive one!
        Both in the same team?
        Quality!
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Don't say anything negative about boys who take it up the botty - remember Scott's promise to Pete on this very site. Homophobia merely drives away right thinking fans...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Don't say anything negative about boys who take it up the botty - remember Scott's promise to Pete on this very site. Homophobia merely drives away right thinking fans...

Comment

Bugger ive missed the first 20 mins of MOTD,why they start it at 22.00,wheres the news?
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X