Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a joke

some of our fans are.

Singing for Dexter Blackstock - He's gone, get over it.

Cheering when Di Carmine went off - Thats going to do him the world of good. yes he was **** today, but to cheer when one of our players is taken off is taking the ****.

And to cap it off, a bloke at the back of LU going off on one everytime one of our players made a mistake (Funny never heard any praise when one did something good).
    Another bloke with kids in front of him must of had enough and said something towards the end of the 2nd half and it nearly kicked off.

So we are not only turning on the players, we are turning on each other.

Agree about the swearing. Never used to bother me but since I now sometimes take my four yr old it really gets to me - amazing the number of people who think its perfectly OK to do it at a football match but wd never dream of doing it at work or round at a friend's place.
    As for the booing I don't think Ive ever booed a Rangers player - except once, at the point of total despair, John Curtis but I think I can be forgiven that - and you are right it does no good. But maybe it was aimed more at the people running the club who seriously thought this third rate, unproven striker who doesn't score or make goals should be our lone striker for the rest of the season.

Comment

singing for blackstock was to prove a point that we shouldnt have let him go
      and have di carmine and balanta as are striking options with 3 goals between them all year.

Comment

Originally posted by QblockDan View Post
        singing for blackstock was to prove a point that we shouldnt have let him go
        and have di carmine and balanta as are striking options with 3 goals between them all year.

GET OVER IT HE HAS GONE needs to be sung to some of the fans.

Not much we can do I'm afraid.

Comment

Who jeers our own player FFS!!!
          Hes 20 years old or something!
          Get a brain you imbosils.

Comment

First it was gorkks , then ramage, some even, dare i say,went for dexter! then delaney, mahon got it for a bit and now its sdc turn it would appear that certain sections of our support seem to have to have a scapegoat to vent their anger on i wonder how long it will be before its vines or cooks turn, give it a rest! .

Comment

I think Connolly is the only player not to be scapegoated by anyone this season.

But I could be wrong.

Comment

dont forget the chanting for camp when Cerny was given his spot at the beggining of the season.......we got a lot of fans who are *****s and they are gonna get exactly what they deserve this season,,,,,,nothing. Let em have a moan about that and hopefully there will be fewer of them left next season.

Comment

i find it abit strange he never got this much praise when he was still here but now hes gone hes everyone favourite player

Comment

not everyone..i think towards the end he was only rated by the minority

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                      i find it abit strange he never got this much praise when he was still here but now hes gone hes everyone favourite player
                      Odd isn't it.

Ah how our fans crack me up

Comment

I still shout for Iofa when i see us play.One Dominic Iofa .theres only one...................
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

this is disgracefull to boo a young player who had blood pouring from a nose which has been batterd
                          booing players does nothing at all but damage and is so unneccassary

Comment

Balanta was on the bench.

Who would have preferred to see 2 up front?

Please, please dont tell me you wanted one !!
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i wd have liked two, but who? we don't have any decent strikers.

Newark says Connolly is the only player not to be booed - I had to bit my tongue not to at Charlton.

Comment

Working...
                              X