Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many ?

Blame Sousa and not the Owners !!
    Who sacked Dowie,Who hired both Dowie and Sousa.
    Has anyone ever blamed the Owners, I didnt think so cos sum suck Flavios D*ck

They didnt save us, no matter what some take in tha mouth.

I blame the owners but I am happy because we do not live in the Middle Ages,
    otherwise I would have been burned at the stake. After all, Flavio saved our club!
    Flavio saved our club!!! Flavio is the saviour! Burn the Estonian heretic!!!
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
      Blame Sousa and not the Owners !!
      Who sacked Dowie,Who hired both Dowie and Sousa.
      Has anyone ever blamed the Owners, I didnt think so cos sum suck Flavios D*ck

They didnt save us, no matter what some take in tha mouth.
      Who blames Sousa QBP, DFE and a few other donuts...lets get real here you only have to read all the other MB's to understand that WATRB i.e the Gianni Paladini Propaganda Vehicle is the biggest mouthpiece for this debate.

When I'm in the ground I don't hear anyone calling for Sousa's head, they blame the Board and that is a FACT as far I'm concerned

Comment

Yep, it's only a minority who think it's Sousa's fault.
        Most people I talk to feel sorry for the bloke -- FB interfering and a board unwilling to buy the one player we all knew we needed right back last summer -- a striker.
        He's on a hiding to nothing.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Who blames Sousa QBP, DFE and a few other donuts...lets get real here you only have to read all the other MB's to understand that WATRB i.e the Gianni Paladini Propaganda Vehicle is the biggest mouthpiece for this debate.

When I'm in the ground I don't hear anyone calling for Sousa's head, they blame the Board and that is a FACT as far I'm concerned
          spot on mate

Comment

I'm with you Hoop, though I can't of course condone your assertions about oral sex which I'm sure the moderators will deem homophobic and quite possibly sending out a non safe sex message...

Comment

Working...
            X