Not a good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good day

Bought my ticket over a month ago, and decided to sit in the upper loft behind the goal (gold section). I booked early to try and get a good seat. The ticket I was sent was for row A just behind the goal. Good view.
    Anyway 14:30 sat in my seat and a bloke says i'm sat in his seat. We check tickets and yes they are for the same seat, and he is a season ticket holder.

I spoke to the steward and he said he can get me a seat in the corner (bronze area) Sod that. I paid for gold, I'm sitting in gold.

I then had to wait until the match had started so I could find a spare seat (had to change seats a couple of times).

Not good when they are double booking season ticket holders seats.

Is this a new way for Ali to get some more money coming in. Sell them a gold ticket and move them into bronze just before the game.

Anyway my thoughts on the game.

Defence looked solid. All of them had a good game, especially Gorkss.

Legs may be good at breaking up play, but that is no good if you give the ball straight back to the opposition. He must of miss placed nearly a dozen 10-15 yard passes. Miller just didn't turn up.

Taarabt, Routledge, Ephraim and Cook (second half) linked well at times and was just missing the final ball.

Di Carmine - couldn't believe he came out for the second half, and then for Taarabt to be taken off for when Vine came on??

Nice to see Vine back. Was more of a threat in 15 mins than Di carmine was the hole game.

Can somebody buy Di carmine some stabilizers to help him stay on his feet.

But he is the real deal . lol (di carmine)
    WE ARE QPR

Comment

Double-booked tickets, does this happen often at LR?
      Last time I attended a game in January and sat in Loft Upper front row and the seat had a season ticket holder's name on it, luckily for me the lady did not show up, but it was unpleasant nonetheless. And I also booked well in advance, online.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Double-booked tickets, does this happen often at LR?
        Last time I attended a game in January and sat in Loft Upper front row and the seat had a season ticket holder's name on it, luckily for me the lady did not show up, but it was unpleasant nonetheless. And I also booked well in advance, online.
        I've just emailed the club about it. (I doubt I'll get a reply).

Comment

Strange also how I asked for a ticket in a bronze area and they were 'sold out' again.

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
            Strange also how I asked for a ticket in a bronze area and they were 'sold out' again.
            The bronze area they tried to move me too was less than half full. (HU)

Comment

Working...
            X