Is it really sousa???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really sousa???

Three managers this season and we still cant get it right !! its the crap players we got i think plus those ******s up stairs.:anger::anger::anger:
    WE ARE QPR

Of course it is not the manager, is is the team's attitude and effort or the lack thereof.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

personally i think its all the battles off the pitch....flav thinks he is the gods gift to sofa managers.....gianni thinks he is a director of football.....and the players haven't got a clue who is in charge......they play well they get dropped...face don't fit they get shipped out.....now i wonder why the club isn't do so well.....mmmmmm

Comment

we've got a Sporting Manager buying (mostly) **** players and flogging others behind the managers back....

No manager could make it work under those conditions...

Dont expect a lit of agreement on this board though as let's be honest if GP was dispensed with the ITK on here's would quickly stop...

Comment

yep, Balckstock would have played for us yesterday, if we had not loaned him to Nottingham Forest:grimace:
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

since when have we had a good record against palace, i undestand we've only beaten them twice in 20 games?

Comment

Such unrest after one 0-0 draw astounds me.

Our players are good, yesterday just wasnt our day. A midfield 5 yesterday of Routledge, Leigerwood, Ephraim, Miller, and Taarabt. Cook as sub. Anyone of those 6 names would get into most starting 11 top 8 championship teams.
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

iF THE PREVIOUS & PRESENT MANAGERS WOULD HAVE PICKED THE TEAM WITHOUT INTERFERENCE FROM THOSE UPTIGHT ****S IN THE BOARDROOM, WE WOULD BE COMFORTABLE IN PLAY OFF POSITIONS RIGHT NOW IMO

Comment

I don't think it's just the manager though he clearly plays some part!

Our team is so unbalanced, so defensive, our back four are great no complaints there and the same for Cerny!
                  The midfield has no shape, yesterday Legs sat really deep making us very defensive, he did well in cutting out their attacking plays but Palace were so bad we didn't need what was essentially a 5th defender in the team!
                  Our wingers are too isolated and the midfielder just seems to run round aimlessly the amount of times two of our players went for the same ball and nearly tackled each other was unbelievable! 451 is not working for us at the moment because we don't have the players to play it!
                  And then we have that useless lump up front, it realy is laughable I think you could have stuck any reasonably in shape 20 year old guy from the crowd in place of Di Carmine and there would have been no dip in performance, the fact that we are playing on up front with him as our sole striker shows how terrible our attacking options are!

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                    Such unrest after one 0-0 draw astounds me.

Our players are good, yesterday just wasnt our day. A midfield 5 yesterday of Routledge, Leigerwood, Ephraim, Miller, and Taarabt. Cook as sub. Anyone of those 6 names would get into most starting 11 top 8 championship teams.
                    I thinks its because people know that there are things going on behind the scenes at our club that are just not right & in all honesty I think most people have had enough once & for all.

Comment

klr
                      what thinks?
                      the martian are take over?
                      why not speak about the rubish
                      that your man is play week in and week out
                      but you will not know this is not your forte
                      ufo maybe

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                        klr
                        what thinks?
                        the martian are take over?
                        why not speak about the rubish
                        that your man is play week in and week out
                        but you will not know this is not your forte
                        ufo maybe
                        Don't know who you are, but this is comedy genius.

The only person in the world to actually type in a dodgy accent
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                        X