No announcement yet.

So, anyone happy with Sousa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sousa or any manager is to stand a chance of being allowed to do a good job. Paladini needs to be removed from his role. The setup isn't working now, hasn't worked before and doesn't look like it will work in the future. Either scrap the sporting director role altogether or bring in someone who knows what they're doing.

Comment

"i knew it would cost me a lot of friends the same way as in 2006 i lost lots of friends on the dot org whjen i promoted paladini ending up with me getting banned for rowing with people"

You,are,my son.The reason people give this board a swerve.

I`ll take your bait

What you got ?
      Last edited by Sharpy; 05-04-2009, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        stainrod, I would agree.

But, in this case Flavio is miles and miles away. Picking one up front must be Sousa's decision for this and many other games. Rumour is Sousa is his own man and Flavio tries and goes through Ainsworth.

Sorry, I could say that Flavio interferred with Dowie, but in general he does not with Sousa.

Thats not entirely true is it Pete, I know for a fact there was an incident involving Flavio phoning the touchline demanding a substitution be made in a match a couple months ago. For the record the substitution was not made and I'm not going to say who recieved the phone call but it's evidence enough for me that Briatore does try to interfere as I'm sure this is was not an isolated incident.

Comment

w 12 THE WHOLE INFRASTRUCTURE OF THE CLUB needs looking at its all over the place
          but first we must have a manager who knows what hes doing

then maybe flavio wont have to get involved

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            Please stop Dex! Every effin post 'sousa /wilkins', or if it wasn't for gianni
            b*****ks! I'm coming to the conclusion that there are only 3 posters required for this board- Pete,Dex and Scott. Maybe this board ought to be called wearegiannisboys.com
            Hilarious, but sadly too true......:(
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

andy the fish the truth often hurts

we are not going up because of management decesions
              i would love to lie to you and say that sousa is a manager but sadly he isnt

Comment

I don't like interference from outside, during the game its Sousa's responbility. He plays De Carmine up front on his own.

That's Sousa decision and he should be allowed to play one up front at home, without being told what to do.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Out of interest Pete, who would you have played upfront? Considering the players we had at our disposal and the two recent results?
                  Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Gianni Paladini does not pick DE CARMINE to be lone striker versus Crystal Palace.
                    True, but Gianni Paladini DOES!!!!!!!! loan out our top scorer over the manager's head leaving us with only a couple of inexperienced kids up front.

Comment

I go along with what was said earlier,Gianni needs to be moved to another role within the club and someone with managerial experience brought in for the 'sporting director/director of football role!,at the end of the day Gianni is a football agent,not a football manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Is GP Dexter's agent, by any chance?
                        Only asking, seeing as turning up at Harlington will, seemingly, lead to an interview by Pete with Dex's agent?
                        Just crossed my mind...
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X