So, anyone happy with Sousa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or www.webackedthewronghorseboys.com

What a joke this once proud club has become...
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Yes im happy with Sousa and i believe in what hes trying to build,but the likelihood is he will get the boot and Paladini will be the gaffer.

Comment

??? I clicked on this and was offered a small luxury hotel in Mexico. Is this a hint?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          andy i started a hate sousa campaign not expecting to be able to get any help but amazingly pete backed me you andy just go along with the majority
          which i understand its made me very unpopular my hate sousa stuff
          but next season with a new manager you will see us perform in a differant way
          i dont mind you hating me for my beleifs
          i knew it would cost me a lot of friends the same way as in 2006 i lost lots of friends on the dot org whjen i promoted paladini ending up with me getting banned for rowing with people
          Just a nasty, nasty, petty-minded smear campaign which doesn't help the manager or the team.

And you are STILL in a very small minority.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            I love Sousa, Just hate those in charge
            In total agreement with you.
            As are many people, it would seem.

Comment

i think sousa is very naive...but will get better....if given time....but with our board this may not happen....but i am happy to see him stay on and prove he is capable.

Comment

The problem is, if we did not have Gianni at the club you would not have a scapegoat.

The same old, same old.

Sousa is a great speaker and I'm not saying Gianni is best for the club, but many of you put personal agendas before the club.

In any other case, you would be giving Sousa stick, but because you want to blame someone else its convenient to blame one man.

Gianni Paladini does not pick DE CARMINE to be lone striker versus Crystal Palace.

I'm not saying Flavio is not at fault, but if you think Sousa will get us promoted next season, you must be completely blind.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Personally, I've never said I blame Gianni.
                  I don't know who to blame.
                  But I've seen enough to convince me that Sousa should be give the chance to pre-season with a full squad, including those returning from injury, and with the addition of a decent striker or two.
                  That's NOT "having an agenda", it's me personally getting fed up with having had six managers in two seasons, and feeling very strongly that a bit of stability wouldn't jgo amiss.
                  Another new manager would just be back to square one (AGAIN).

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    The problem is, if we did not have Gianni at the club you would not have a scapegoat.

The same old, same old.

Sousa is a great speaker and I'm not saying Gianni is best for the club, but many of you put personal agendas before the club.

In any other case, you would be giving Sousa stick, but because you want to blame someone else its convenient to blame one man.

Gianni Paladini does not pick DE CARMINE to be lone striker versus Crystal Palace.

I'm not saying Flavio is not at fault, but if you think Sousa will get us promoted next season, you must be completely blind.
                    so who will take us up...and how many more managers to be sacked before we get there ( if we get there )

Comment

I'm not a huge Sousa fan Pete, but who appointed him? Flavio. He knew Sousa knew nothing about the Championship, but he went ahead. He also knew that everybody who knew anything about football was saying we needed money for a decent striker, but he knew better. You can blame the manager all you like, but don't put up smoke screens to obscure the real source of the problem here...

Comment

is it true that sousa was recommended by capello?

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          is it true that sousa was recommended by capello?
                          yes 101%

Capello, Flavio and Paladini are old friends. Sousa had/has limited experience other than helping with youth teams etc but, has done all his badges and is a scholar on "new technologies in football". Capello said if we wanted someone cheap but up and coming that PS certainly had potential
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                            yes 101%

Capello, Flavio and Paladini are old friends. Sousa had/has limited experience other than helping with youth teams etc but, has done all his badges and is a scholar on "new technologies in football". Capello said if we wanted someone cheap but up and coming that PS certainly had potential
                            then i hate to say it...not really the boards fault for listening to someone of capello's pedigree.

would still be wrong to get rid tho

Comment

If we are just going to go through life with these owners changing managers every 6 months then we will never achieve anything.Or by constantley changing the manager every 6 months are they hoping that eventually they will stumble across one whos honeymoon period lasts long enough to get us up.

Comment

stainrod, I would agree.

But, in this case Flavio is miles and miles away. Picking one up front must be Sousa's decision for this and many other games. Rumour is Sousa is his own man and Flavio tries and goes through Ainsworth.

Sorry, I could say that Flavio interferred with Dowie, but in general he does not with Sousa.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X