X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, anyone happy with Sousa?

A dire 0-0.

His fault or the players?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Perfectly happy with Sousa.

Not happy with what goes on behind the scenes.

Players didnt take responsibility today, too many showponys, not enough warhorses.
    Routledge, Hogan, Cookie, Taarabt might look fancy & impressive but thats a poor substitute for end product.
    I personally like Hogan, there is something about him that I like, but in The Championship, you cant get away with having 4 or 5 "showponys" in your team, you need proper Championship players like EG Derry & Lawrence at palace, I dont want us to sign those two lol, point I am making is that they are "warhorses" as opposed to "showponys"
    Paladini needs to go, I really do think people have had enough now, if he isnt relieved of his duties in the summers, then we will be sitting here in 12 months time having exactly the same conversation, lets not beat about the Bush, it really is a farce.

Comment

Personally, really like Hogan...tops kid, great attitude.

You get rid of GP and the whole show is run by FB

Comment

I love Sousa, Just hate those in charge

Comment

Question if you had given Sousa the right amount of funds to buy a striker in January that he really wanted would we be having this argument.

Hold on a sec according Pete, Sousa dosen't know know anything about the Championship so he needs people like Paladini to point him in the right direction!

Comment

The sooner paladini gone the better
            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Question if you had given Sousa the right amount of funds to buy a striker in January that he really wanted would we be having this argument.

Hold on a sec according Pete, Sousa dosen't know know anything about the Championship so he needs people like Paladini to point him in the right direction!

in there is a valid point

FUNDS

non available to Sousa (or GP)

Rich owners, not a rich club :(

Comment

Whatever way you look at it Mr Jones you've backed the wrong horse...
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

wel sousa better known as ray wilkins the second is now reporting to live chat shows,that he didnt even know that dexter had gone what a load on nonsence me and pete and scott jones all the poeple who talk to those inside the club know that sousa in on his way out the club or demotion and todays performance is typical once more sousa got everything wrong again
                  ive never ever known a manager get everything wrong every time

Comment

now I know for certain DFE is someone on a wind up..
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                      ive never ever known a manager get everything wrong every time

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        in there is a valid point

FUNDS

non available to Sousa (or GP)

Rich owners, not a rich club :(
                        Drop season ticket prices by £200 across the board then there is no argument amongst fans as expectation is reduce! The board only have themselves to blame the PR department for the club deserves to be shot!

Comment

Please stop Dex! Every effin post 'sousa /wilkins', or if it wasn't for gianni
                          b*****ks! I'm coming to the conclusion that there are only 3 posters required for this board- Pete,Dex and Scott. Maybe this board ought to be called wearegiannisboys.com
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                            Please stop Dex! Every effin post 'sousa /wilkins', or if it wasn't for gianni
                            b*****ks! I'm coming to the conclusion that there are only 3 posters required for this board- Pete,Dex and Scott. Maybe this board ought to be called wearegiannisboys.com
                            LMFAO

Comment

andy i started a hate sousa campaign not expecting to be able to get any help but amazingly pete backed me you andy just go along with the majority
                              which i understand its made me very unpopular my hate sousa stuff
                              but next season with a new manager you will see us perform in a differant way
                              i dont mind you hating me for my beleifs
                              i knew it would cost me a lot of friends the same way as in 2006 i lost lots of friends on the dot org whjen i promoted paladini ending up with me getting banned for rowing with people

Comment

Working...
                              X