No announcement yet.

Sousa didn't know Blackstock had gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa didn't know Blackstock had gone.

Listened to London radio on way back from the game and they had a post match interview with Sousa.

Sousa says he gave all the players 2 days off after the Bristol City game and when he returned Paladini came up to him and said Blackstocks gone out on loan till the end of the season.

It clearly wasn't Sousas decision - he had no knowledge of it untill after.

What the ***** going on at this club.?

Too many generals and not enough soldiers.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

yes i heard that too. Fb must have something to do with that.

Comment

absolute joke if true

Comment

FB or Paladini basically.

But who cares who is really responsible when you can just blame the manager like certain people do.

Sickening lately on this site tbh, people are either making stuff up that they have come up with in their twisted little minds OR being told information by someone with some sort of agenda.

Either way, using a supposed Q.P.R's supporters website to broadcast propaganda is very low.

Comment

Heard this today, exactly the reason the manager/coach, picks the team, signs the players, what a joke.
            My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Never mind - some will be spoon fed the "official" line shortly...
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

This is word-for-word what I got on a text at half time from a mate who travels with me.......

'Bloke sat next to me is staff, usual guy not here. Was telling me Blackstock sold without Sousa knowing. Also Vine was expected to start today, but bloke says Briatore always sticking his finger in'

Disgusting is what it is, if true!!! :anger:
                Last edited by Minty; 04-04-2009, 08:24 PM.
                Be nice to Minty

Comment

i'm sure he'll retract those comments or "clarify" them by Tuesday.

He wasnt playing dex, didnt like him or rate him...to say he had no knowledge is utter BS
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Anyone got any clue how we get through to Flabio? He is so arrogant, so pig headed and, quite frankly, so f'in stupid.

How many more times: if you want your **investment** (yet to see if he has actually put any money in or if it is all loans...) to bear fruit, employ someone who knows football and leave that side of your empire to them. You know absolutely f-all about football and the staff you employ to **assist** the manager are equally inept.

So typical; now its confirmed that Sousa has little to do with the hiring and firing of players, can we actually fire those who are responsible for undermining manager after manager along with those responsible for signing 2,345 midfielders and one striker in the last six months?

Nope, he'll get the blame in the summer, Flab and Gianni will employ someone on the understanding that he has full control of team affairs only to undermine them three months later 'cos Flabio knows better, doesn't he.

Fat, Grey Muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      i'm sure he'll retract those comments or "clarify" them by Tuesday.
                      what you mean when the bosses tell him to

briatore/ paladini should stay out of team affairs

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                        what you mean when the bosses tell him to

briatore/ paladini should stay out of team affairs

He's lucky FB is away.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

And one day you'll wake up and realise what a load of ******** you are fed.
                          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

well i dont beleive anything sousa says he just thinks he can make it up as he goes along
                            he dropped dexter blackstock knowone else
                            gianni wouldnt let dexter go to forest because he was chasing him since he was an eighteen year old
                            its just because it is common knowledge that sousa is getting the sack hes trying to do as much damage as he can to the club because he would rather get the sack and a big pay off rather than get demoted

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                              well i dont beleive anything sousa says he just thinks he can make it up as he goes along
                              he dropped dexter blackstock knowone else
                              gianni wouldnt let dexter go to forest because he was chasing him since he was an eighteen year old
                              its just because it is common knowledge that sousa is getting the sack hes trying to do as much damage as he can to the club because he would rather get the sack and a big pay off rather than get demoted
                              So you DONT believe what Sousa say's,

But you DO believe what Paladini say's ???

WORDS FAIL ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X