No announcement yet.

Di Carmine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myu thanks for singing the name of blackstock today and i say thanks to all the fans of qpr who sang dexters name you are true fans
    if we can get rid of this donkey manager quickly maybe a new manager may block the transfer
    and next season with a two up front system and a manager who can organise free kicks and corners we could go up

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
      myu thanks for singing the name of blackstock today and i say thanks to all the fans of qpr who sang dexters name you are true fans
      if we can get rid of this donkey manager quickly maybe a new manager may block the transfer
      and next season with a two up front system and a manager who can organise free kicks and corners we could go up

TRUE FANS?!?!

AHHHHH

If they were true ****ing fans then they would be supporting those on ****ing the pitch.

:anger::anger:

Comment

I didn't boo, nor would I, but somebody on here has printed DiCarbuncle's stats and I would like to know Jamie on that basis why you think he was a good signing and why he deserves a place in QPR's first eleven over Blackstock or indeed Damon Stewart up front. I'm well aware of Dexter's shortcomings but the simple truth is that when he is playing you think there is a fair chance he will score that day. When DeCarbuncle plays you KNOW he won't score. So we have these pathetic posts saying "ooh, he played so well our little Sammy, yes he fell over 999 times but that was all because there were so many nasty, naughty, rough boys in the playground who - oooooh - kept on trying to pushing over our little cutesy Sammy Wammy. I'm going to tell Miss, I am..." The Championship is rough. BTW, I'm not applauding that roughness, I would far prefer it to be full of silky continental flair with players who wear Alice bands and do pretty tricks and stuff. But being the case that it is physical with tough defenders wouldn't it occur to the highly successful people who run our club that it might help having one player on our books who can a) win a ball up front and b) bang it in the back of the net? Or am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
          Agree totally.
          I don't! I have seen enough to know he not good enough...he posesses no attributes to warrant a place in the starting 11 as far as I'm concerned.

This incidently is the first time I have spoken out against Di Carmine hence I have given him enough time before passing serious judgement!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            Fool if all "true" fans were like you! manager of the month would have a whole different meaning!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              I didn't boo, nor would I, but somebody on here has printed DiCarbuncle's stats and I would like to know Jamie on that basis why you think he was a good signing and why he deserves a place in QPR's first eleven over Blackstock or indeed Damon Stewart up front. I'm well aware of Dexter's shortcomings but the simple truth is that when he is playing you think there is a fair chance he will score that day. When DeCarbuncle plays you KNOW he won't score. So we have these pathetic posts saying "ooh, he played so well our little Sammy, yes he fell over 999 times but that was all because there were so many nasty, naughty, rough boys in the playground who - oooooh - kept on trying to pushing over our little cutesy Sammy Wammy. I'm going to tell Miss, I am..." The Championship is rough. BTW, I'm not applauding that roughness, I would far prefer it to be full of silky continental flair with players who wear Alice bands and do pretty tricks and stuff. But being the case that it is physical with tough defenders wouldn't it occur to the highly successful people who run our club that it might help having one player on our books who can a) win a ball up front and b) bang it in the back of the net? Or am I missing something?

Well I'm afraid what has been done has been done and Di Carmine hasn't asked to start in front of Blackstock.

Poor Sammy he is only doing what he has been told to do. He hasn't asked for this.

Comment

If it was German or Balanta being elbowed and kicked in the head, would we be as cavalier about it?

Comment

stainrod: I dont ever remember saying SDC should be playing every week, my point us simply that he possesses the talent to play for the Fiorentina first team
                  but our fanbase of 'experts' dont feel him good enough even for the 16....

As Caitlin said even Sam probably doesn't want to play one up top for the club, he'd probably far rather be back home with Fiorentina and his family, however it is what it is, he's here and at least puts some effort in unlike DB even if it rarely comes to much, and to be booed by some if the scum who go to out matches is a disgrace

Comment

strangely i do believe that de carmine may well end up a top striker but this one man up front is almost impossible to play if your not a real bruiser
                    i watched the bristol city game today obn television and that dele adebola is one tough hombre
                    he seems to absorbe so much punishment
                    but most people just cant take so much abuse also im not a beleiver in abusing players so the dexterblackstock singing i hope wasnt misinterpreted

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                      stainrod: I dont ever remember saying SDC should be playing every week, my point us simply that he possesses the talent to play for the Fiorentina first team
                      but our fanbase of 'experts' dont feel him good enough even for the 16....

As Caitlin said even Sam probably doesn't want to play one up top for the club, he'd probably far rather be back home with Fiorentina and his family, however it is what it is, he's here and at least puts some effort in unlike DB even if it rarely comes to much, and to be booed by some if the scum who go to out matches is a disgrace

That i agree with but at the end of the day I have seen enough...he is not what we need!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        That i agree with but at the end of the day I have seen enough...he is not what we need!
                        Same with Blackstock.

Comment

Jamie, Caitlin: to reiterate I wouldn't ever boo one of our players (except John Curtis) and I do not condone that. But it wouldn't make any difference if "Sammy" played with one, two or ten strikers: he is pants.
                          And BTW, think he played once or possibly twice for Florentina's first team in not particularly crucial matches. I'm not one of these posters on here who enjoys fights but with respect you have not answered the point about his scoring record.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                            Same with Blackstock.

I agree!

Comment

Jamie, Caitlin: to reiterate I wouldn't ever boo one of our players (except John Curtis) and I do not condone that. But it wouldn't make any difference if "Sammy" played with one, two or ten strikers: he is pants.
                              And BTW, think he played once or possibly twice for Florentina's first team in not particularly crucial matches. I'm not one of these posters on here who enjoys fights but with respect you have not answered the point about his scoring record.
                              he played for Fiotentina in a UEFA Cup qualifier, pretty crucial IMO...

As for his goalscoring record for us, its ****, as is HH and PA, but then what do you expect when you dont play to his strengths...

Comment

I know his goal scoring record is poor but what I am trying to point out he hasn't asked for this the poor lad. I seriously wanted to run on that pitch and give him a hug.

Comment

Working...
                                X