X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
    14 starts and 12 sub apps = 2 goals

I have always thought he offered us nothing

But no matter how useless i thought he was i would never boo a rangers player
    Take away Blackstock's goal's and the entire squad offers us nothing in the goal scoring department.Don't lay it all at the feet of Di Carmine.The whole strike force has been abysmal.

Comment

He had one great chance today, not as good as Taarabts.
      Di Carmine made a very bad mistake of trying to turn back outside the defender again, when he should have just shot straight away.
      It was a bad mistake in a genuine goalscoring area, no way as bad as Taarabts though, that really was a BAD miss, he went for the Hollywood, Blockbuster finish in the top corner, when in reality all he needed to do was roll it past the keeper & we were 1-0 up!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
        He had one great chance today, not as good as Taarabts.
        Di Carmine made a very bad mistake of trying to turn back outside the defender again, when he should have just shot straight away.
        It was a bad mistake in a genuine goalscoring area, no way as bad as Taarabts though, that really was a BAD miss, he went for the Hollywood, Blockbuster finish in the top corner, when in reality all he needed to do was roll it past the keeper & we were 1-0 up!
        Agreed.
        My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

he is not the type of player who can play up front on his own.
          how many good players have we seen (not just at rangers) that can't play on their own.

think we need to give him a proper chance before declaring him rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
            how many good players have we seen (not just at rangers) that can't play on their own.

There are very few players who can genuinely play up front alone.And they are normally in the top level like Torres.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
              There are very few players who can genuinely play up front alone.And they are normally in the top level like Torres.
              exactly my point

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

I've always thought he couldn't play up front by himself either.

Comment

Where's Mr Stats?

Blackstock, the games he played, was we playing one upfront or two?

I have never booed any of our players, I don't think that's good for the player or team, I'm a QPR fan and want them to win, so by booing a player will not be helping things.

I did sing Blackstocks name today to show him & the club that I still want him at QPR, not to make our current players feel bad or anything else. I don't see what was wrong with that, I see that as giving one of our players support and that he is still wanted.

People are saying about the lack of service, just think about if Blackstock had service, how many more would he have scored. We never have anyone in the box and the one upfront don't help.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    I don't see what was wrong with that, I see that as giving one of our players support and that he is still wanted.
                    you must have a loud voice

he was playing in barnsley

;D

Comment

Incredible! i thought he had a great first half he holds the ball up 10 times better than blackstock!

he was absoltuely battered by davis the centre half, first with an elbow, secondly with a boot! i expect he is sitting tonight with a black eye or a broken nose wondering what hit him, he is a young lad getting little or no support from midfield, players like torres are great playing as one up front but without a gerrard type support from midfield they too would struggle.

and as for calling for blackstock don't get me started!! a section of our fans are becoming a joke!!

Comment

Di Carmine is a poor poor player! He has absolutely no good attributes what so ever and the fact that he is even in our squad shows how badly we need a striker!
                        How the guy became a professional footballer is beyond me he messed up every single time he got the ball today!

Comment

i see how some fans want to make their point about blackstock leaving, but do you fans that chanted his name really think that them chants in the middle of the game are going to inspire the rest of the team to play well?

Comment

Ok I have not even read this thread but I am just going to my opinion on Di Carmine

I'm not one to ever complain about season ticket prices EVER! But and this is a big BUT! If this club expect me to pay £700 to watch this useless shower of s hite up front next season you have another thing coming.

Briatore must have agreed a deal with Fiorentina to play him a certain amount of games in a season as part of his loan deal because that is the only excuse that is plausible as to why he is in the starting line up!

Oh and by the way don't think this is an excuse for all you donut's including Pete who I observed banging his soppy drum singing for Blackstock today as an excuse to blame our lack of goals on loaning ‘our top scorer’ out. Why? Because he is another useless ineffective forward that wouldn't make a difference.

Now that our season is over I'd like to see Vine & Balanta given 5 games together!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                              Di Carmine is a poor poor player! He has absolutely no good attributes what so ever and the fact that he is even in our squad shows how badly we need a striker!
                              How the guy became a professional footballer is beyond me he messed up every single time he got the ball today!
                              he became a professional footballer because the coaches at Fiorentina who are a lot more knowledgeable and qualified regarding football than you saw a good young striker when you play to his strengths, which arent 1 up top being hoofed at.....

Fiorentinas manager saw the same too when he played SDC in their first team, but I'm sure they were all wrong and you're right....

As for singing Blackstocks name 'to let him know he's still wanted at the club' was he at the game then? I couldve sworn he was playing for Forest today...

Pathetic IMO....

If DB was 'wanted at the club', why did your mate GP flog him behind Sousas back

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                                How old is Di Carmine ? 19 / 20 ? playing in a foreign country, yes lets all make him the new scapegoat shall we ??
                                I fail to accept that anyone who booed him today is over the age of 18, but if any of you plankton minded fools are reading this, you should be ashamed & embarrassed.
                                Have a word with yourselves for Christs sake.
                                Agree totally.

Comment

Working...
                                X