No announcement yet.

Di Carmine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caitlin: what hasn't he asked for? To play for QPR? Hmm.

Jamie: I'm all for playing to his strengths if we have to play him at all, but can you kindly advise me what those strengths are? When you've found them, perhaps you could let the rest of our team in on the secret, that's a good fellow...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Jamie: I'm all for playing to his strengths if we have to play him at all, but can you kindly advise me what those strengths are? When you've found them, perhaps you could let the rest of our team in on the secret, that's a good fellow...
      Nah I know he is asking to play for QPR but he didn't ask for this Blackstock saga to happen did he?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

from what I've seen of SDC, when our wingers very rarely attack the line and find him in the area he world the keeper, intact 2 of his 3 goals have come this way....

If we had 2 wingers regularly attacking the touchline his goaltally would undoubtedly be much higher

His strengths definately arent plucking aimless hoofs out of the sky, skinning his defender and smashing in which us what we seem to expect of him

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
          Nah I know he is asking to play for QPR but he didn't ask for this Blackstock saga to happen did he?
          let's be honest the QPR Flav and GP sold him and he turned down other Serie A sides for probably wasn't one where he'd be booed by his own *****ic 'fans' and be expected to do half the **** he is

Comment

I dont think the way we play suits him at all.He is a good player ,and with the right set up would be a lot better.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

But we have been here with Parejo. Yes, he might have looked brilliant with Cesc Fabregas threading balls though to him - mind you, I'd probably look half way respectable under those conditions - but he has Gavin Mahon or today Mikele Leigerwood passing to him. We knew/ know that - so if he can't play with the cack we have, what is the point of him? Why not let him go back to Siera A where clearly many of you think he belongs and sit back as arm chair fans to see him score 20 goals a season for someone else. Meanwhile, can we plse have a striker who works in the Championship...

Comment

would definately agree that SDC should be allowed to go back to Serie A where he'll probably have a succesful career but the CCC ain't for him

Comment

Hey great, we are in agreement - shall I pay for his taxi to Heathrow or will you?

Comment

Nah, just get your sorry #### over to T2 and then you can tell him to fook off to Italy in person

Comment

He isn't quick, he is appaling in the air, today he went up for a header completely unchallenged and missed the ball! How hard is it to head a ball out of the air unchallenged that to me shows he simply can't do it! He falls over everytime he tries to hold the ball up , mliks every challenge looking for a free kick, doesn't seem to have any skill running with the ball and his control is poor! I'm failing to see exactly what he does do well and why some people seem to rate him at all?

Yes he's young, yes he is in a foreign country and that would be difficult for anyone but that doesn't mean he isn't crap!
                      Last edited by Fez; 05-04-2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                        He isn't quick, he is appaling in the air, today he went up for a header completely unchallenged and missed the ball! How hard is it to head a ball out of the air unchallenged that to me shows he simply can't do it! He falls over everytime he tries to hold the ball up , mliks every challenge looking for a free kick, doesn't seem to have any skill running with the ball and his control is poor! I'm failing to see exactly what he does do well and why some people seem to rate him at all?

Yes he's young, yes he is in a foreign country and that would be difficult for anyone but that doesn't mean he isn't crap!
                        This is a thread about Di Carmine not Dexter Blackstock

Seriously though having read this whole thread I'd have to agree with Jamie, SDC is a talented young player, however like those who have left before him he is not cut out for the champ. For what its worth I thought he had a good first half, held the ball up well allowing others to progress from the midfield into attacking positions, however after the ABH by their centre half I don't think he looked as interested, who can blame him with the inept protection from the referee?
                        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Working...
                        X