• stewart & lopez

were are they? are they injured?
    WE ARE QPR

stewart on bench, Lopez injured

Comment

Thanks for that.
      WE ARE QPR

Comment

lookls like the worst manager ever to manage qpr is now trying to destroy
        the last remenants of anything successfull i wouldnt put anything past this bloke........hes capable of anything......he wants another nil nil today because by his standards thats a good result.......oh dear

Comment

Dex I think he likes the 4-5-1 because that formation worked when he played for the Portugal National Team.
          Once Buzsaky is back I can see it working, But we need to sign a Top Striker as well

Comment

darren love you baby...your one of my favorite posters in the whole world
            but this man has upset me by destroying my baby dexter im very upset about it

i hope the ref sends him off

Comment

Dex, You crack me up.

Comment

darren you are a love machine and we need more posts on this site from yourself but dont get those tattoos done in case they bring out another crest

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                  darren love you baby...your one of my favorite posters in the whole world
                  but this man has upset me by destroying my baby dexter im very upset about it

i hope the ref sends him off
                  Come on then dex, now that it has been confirmed that Blackstock was removed without Sousa's knowledge, will you turn on those that REALLY upset you by destroying your baby Dexter?

Comment

Working...
                  X