Three home games to go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three home games to go...

.... then my grandaughter will be unable to attend.I know I keep banging on about this but I still can't believe the attitude of the owners of QPR.I've been supporting the R's for 57 years and my dad before me.I've held 2 season tickets in what is now the W12 club for 40 years since the Sth.Africa Rd stand was built.My dad died in 1973 but out of loyalty to his memory I kept both the seats and over the years brought my daughter then my grandaughter to keep the alliegance alive.My seats in Block D went up from £284 (£70 for the junior under 16) to £3,525 FOR EACH SEAT.Naturally I was forced to move to the Platinum area at the beginning of this season and whilst the club kept the price the same for the current season as a gesture for moving me,the under 16 junior seat will go up from £70 to £449 assuming no increase after 17thApril which I cannot afford.As a point of interest I notice that ST's are not available for accompanied kids under 8 in the Platinum or Gold areas and the price for under 16's accompanied by an adult goes from £199 in the Gold areas to £449 in the Platinum areas.The solution suggested by Amit Bhatia is for me to move yet again,say to the bronze area for me and my grandaughrt to continue supporting our beloved R's.All this whilst fielding a team not far removed in its ability from that of the previous season and no indication in the transfer market that things are going to be any better next season.DON'T TELL ME BRIATORE IS MISUNDERSTOOD AND IS DOING HIS BEST FOR HIS LOYAL PATRONS !!!!!

just move, you moaning barsteward*

*in QPR owners voice
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Nice one scottjones - thanks for your support - last time i'll compliment and support you on your postings as i frequently do if you look back on your previous postings !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee2 View Post
        Nice one scottjones - thanks for your support - last time i'll compliment and support you on your postings as i frequently do if you look back on your previous postings !!!!!
        you know my feelings. i was saying it as it's been said to you mate.

It's a frigging joke the way some fans are being treated!
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

im with you geejaybee its a disgrace to treet our fans like this

your a top man geejaybee and should be treated like one

Comment

Thanks DFE ,much appreciated.And thanks scottjones - I didn't notice the "voice of QPR owners" on your earlier posting and took it personally what with the presnt feeling around the club,and just coming out of hospital doesn't help ones feeling of vunerability.Anyway no offence taken and my apologies for the misunderstanding. :confused:

Comment

So I guess the Amit-loves-us and we-love-him honeymoon is over?
              Good, we need to be realists now.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                you know my feelings. i was saying it as it's been said to you mate.

It's a frigging joke the way some fans are being treated!
                as a long time poster on the last board,i would have known you were only joking.you are one of the good ones.

Comment

scott jones is the most inoffensive person in the whole world and loves everybody hes a love machine

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                    scott jones is the most inoffensive person in the whole world and loves everybody hes a love machine
                    Hang on, you said I was love machine?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                    X