Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only 1 player in 4-4-2's top 50 players outside the Premiership.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 1 player in 4-4-2's top 50 players outside the Premiership.....

Dexter Blackstock and our top scorer.

What do QPR do, only what QPR do best and loan him to a rival team in our league:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Surely there would be a further 49?

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Don't think it's funny loaning out your top goal scorer when we still have a chance of the play offs. Ridiculous decision. Should have waited until the summer. Cannot wait to see Di Carmine spend 90 mins rolling around the floor this afternoon.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I dont want to know about you and SDC's gay exploits thank you very much

Comment

People wanted Balanta back so now his chance surly?
          personally don't think he's ready but if he's back with us why not?

Comment

If we play with 1 upfront which we usually do then Balanta cannot play that role.

FACT

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              If we play with 1 upfront which we usually do then Balanta cannot play that role.

FACT

true.

He deserves a chance though..not sure PS rates him. Hate to say this but, erm, well, is there an issue, with, "ancestry"

Comment

Portugal's history is with Brazil and NOT Colombia. Brazillians speak Portuguese and Colombians speak Spanish.

Bizarre to even suggest something like that!

Comment

Sousa is smart enough to play with a one up front and get Balanta in the game if he wants, no formation is rigid.

Comment

portugal, like england, has a growing anger against minorities from former colonies etc was what i was getting at

Comment

Well Colombia was never a former colony of Portugal!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        portugal, like england, has a growing anger against minorities from former colonies etc was what i was getting at

A lot of "recent arrivals" in this country dont come from "former colonies" do they ??
                        It seems like every second person I pass on the street has that dodgy criminal untrustworthy Eastern European look about them.
                        I think one thing we can all agree on is thats its not going to end happily ever after in this country.

Comment

i was alluding to the fact that he is black

Comment

You make some ridiculous statements sometimes! Everyone who plays is there on merit and not skin colour! And who is Sousa's captain?

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              You make some ridiculous statements sometimes! Everyone who plays is there on merit and not skin colour! And who is Sousa's captain?

it was debated by other posters last week (i didnt get involved in it).

Mahon is the official captain isnt he?

Comment

Working...
                              X