No announcement yet.

more big sponsors at qprfc yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As is you're kissing of the board's *rse. Just because you have the money to not worry about the costs of seeing Rangers play, doesn't mean that everyone should be good little boys and be seen but not heard. We have a voice, and need to let it be know that the majority of fans feel we are being hung out to dry. If they had started charging their extortionate prices once they had a product to sell, there would not have been nearly as much consternation.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      don't forget bill power had a consortium ready to step in...he stepped aside for flav and berns deal to go thru...

as i say, we are a family club traditionally yet now its a cold business...

Did he though? Or was it a cunning plan hatched by him (being a fellow QPR fan) to force FB and Ecclestones hand? I've never heard him say he had a viable consortium.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Did he though? Or was it a cunning plan hatched by him (being a fellow QPR fan) to force FB and Ecclestones hand? I've never heard him say he had a viable consortium.
        Scot, read Bill powers posts on indyrs.....about his group and the takeover.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
          Scot, read Bill powers posts on indyrs.....about his group and the takeover.
          ssshhh

He posts on indyrs? New I never liked the bloke! :boss:
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

All the points are fair on this thread. But it still does boil down to Rome not being built in a day. Corps are require in the game nowadays. It's where the money is. Could you imagine Flavio trying to bring people in, in our old state and expect them to come back again. There is only so much that can be done in the close season to be fair. They have spent money on the club and anyone who thinks they haven't is being silly. Yes it hasn't really benefitted the average supporter at the minute but we are now in a position to move forward. If after this close season we sign crap and our experience being the average QPR fans experience doesn't change then I think we have a dam right to expect answers. I am as piddled off as everyone else but I am also a realist and know and was always prepared not to expect miracles to happen overnight. I believe we now have the right people managing our club in the right way. There are a lot of other clubs who would kill to be in our situation. Just look at Southampton right now! Nice stadium but how empty is it? How much debt are they in? Are there sponsors knocking on their door? We as QPR supporters have got into this mentality of whinging and moaning at everything, no matter how little and big. We just have to become a bit more patient. Not putting a spin on it. Times are hard yet we seem to be getting stronger. NOW and during this close season I think is the time to get stronger on the field!

Comment

don't get me wrong i can afford to renew and could upgrade to platinum too but i am embittered at the way the club has turned its back on fans.
              real fans real football the club once announced.....

when flav and co stepped in, they did enough to get us clear of the drop zone...ok i can understand corporate is big money but its EMPTY.
              we then signed a waive of young loan stars, well ALL FAILED...
              we are wetting ourselves over taraabt, who is a spurs man!

saints have been on the slide for a while...at least 3 takeovers in a short time, where has the money from crouch 6m, walcott £12m deal, kenwynne jones £1.5m and dex £500k gone?

maybe the club could've explained their plan/project to the fans, with rough dates to the stage by stage development??
              ie as i moan, the ground may be getting a planned overhaul for the main fans areas??

i don't expect qpr to become real madrid in 18 months...note the silly songs have stopped...when does flav get a song?
              richest club?
              best midfield?

Comment

Working...
              X