Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimately the squad is NOT good enough......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite happily do that.

bennyboys, not a bad assessment.

How many were disgusted on here that we sold Cook?

now he is back, want to stick the knife in?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Tinkering with managers has done far more harm than Sousa's tinkering (ill advised tho that was).

Pete is right that the squad has underperformed a tad but lots of teams cd prob say the same. Fundamentally I think its a false argument because even if by some miracle we cd have scraped into the play offs without a single decent striker - a big, big ask - we simply aren't good enough to go up. Brum, Wolves and Reading are clearly better than us and I don't see how someone like you Pete who knows his onion bags can really argue the point and keep a straight face.

Comment

Brum, Wolves and reading yes.

Rest no way.

Yet, if we were that bad, we would have better records with teams below us, we don't
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          Pete- at the end of the 46 games this season we won't be in the play offs. Therefore our squad is not good enough.

Simple.
          Unfortunatly the simplicity of your argument is missed by some of the members on this board.

Comment

Agree there isn't much to choose between us and the rest of the chasing pack, particularly with a fully fit squad. But surely the key point is that we were never realistically going to get promoted without at least one and probably three or four decent strikers. That was the single biggest miscalculation of the season and suggests why we are midtable and other teams are chasing for a play off place who - as you rightly say - have a lot of midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers who wouldn't get a look in at HQ.

Comment

we are not ready to be promoted anyway
              we would only come strieght back down (that is unless the board change thier spending patterns)

Comment

well

i agree with pete hes done the brave thing hes stood up and said what he feels is right
                he showed great bravery to turn up beating his drum
                and hes the only poster i know who like me will stand up and say what he believes
                ive been banned from two sites for fighting for my cause
                pete is like me he dosnt care what people say about him

pete is pete what you see is what you get

pete is keeping these message boards going if ive helped getting sousa the sack then so be it

sousa is another ray wilkins so no friend of mine

Comment

dawie 1 in 15?
                  inpos more 18 in 13+ 3cup run +a win at villa park

Comment

dowie was better than sousa...but he rowed with flavio

Comment

Working...
                    X