FAO Writtler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Writtler

You and a couple of others have recently posted both on here and other sites that a regular poster on this messageboard gets paid for selling stories to the London Informer.

Can you please name this person as not to do implies that we are all doing so and some might think that is the aim of your posts?

As far as I know only one fan has alledgedly sold stories to the papers and he does not post on here.
    Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 03-04-2009, 11:49 AM.

For the record I posted "I wonder who their source is..mmmm..." Where does that imply that a regular poster on this messageboard gets paid for selling stories to the London Informer?
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
      For the record I posted "I wonder who their source is..mmmm..." Where does that imply that a regular poster on this messageboard gets paid for selling stories to the London Informer?
      Posted like a true polititian

Your about the third poster on here to imply there is someone who sells stories to the papers and the third to evade the question when pressed for the name.

Now why would that be I wonder?

Comment

For the record I personaaly don't think (or at least I hope not) that it is anyone from this messageboard but stranger things have happened.

But I'm sure we'll all know for certain soon....

Actually there's quite a bit of speculation around - this one is interesting from your old mate.. Certainly odd that a club "source" would know so much detail...

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=35775

Comment

For the record I personaaly don't think (or at least I hope not) that it is anyone from this messageboard but stranger things have happened.

But I'm sure we'll all know for certain soon....

Actually there's quite a bit of speculation around - this one is interesting from your old mate.. Certainly odd that a club "source" would know so much detail...

http://qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=35775
          Fair enough and apologies my wrong assumption that you knew but were reluctant to name.

As to your link I am puzzled what I should be looking for as that article is from years ago or have I missed the point somewhere?

Comment

It's just one for the conspiracy theorists Paul, the parallel between the leak 5 years ago and today and how very few club insiders are still there from then, and the "source" does seem to have intricate knowledge of the club's workings.

Comment

It's just one for the conspiracy theorists Paul, the parallel between the leak 5 years ago and today and how very few club insiders are still there from then, and the "source" does seem to have intricate knowledge of the club's workings.
              Ah I see,I must have read that article about three times and still could not spot what the referance was

Comment

Working...
              X