No announcement yet.

Will we ever agree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see through the fog people as long as flav is in charge were going nowhere,no football knowledge after two years? no aspirations in the transfer market after two years?ffs as long as he is the front man this club is a soap opera or a francis ford coppella trilogy that never ends.he will give us a flash screen but does that entail us being ripped off.anyway i'm off to watch rocknrolla,anyone who hasnt seen it yet its awesome
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
      see through the fog people as long as flav is in charge were going nowhere,no football knowledge after two years? no aspirations in the transfer market after two years?ffs as long as he is the front man this club is a soap opera or a francis ford coppella trilogy that never ends.he will give us a flash screen but does that entail us being ripped off.anyway i'm off to watch rocknrolla,anyone who hasnt seen it yet its awesome
      What I would give to travel in Tardis to pick Flavio's brain on the day he bought QPR - what were his expectations, what did he know and what did he want to learn, what did he plan to change at LR and how much money he hoped to spend on those changes, etc. Then compare that to his current attitude and statements :horror:
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Sousa right man for job imo
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

give sousa a season and he will deliver,but my sources say he is gone

Comment

if sousa is relegated to assistant or hes sacked i will rejoice in that decesion

his action of dropping dexter blackstock who scored five goals in his first eight games in charge for me is unacceptable

unlike pete even if we win all our remaining games i still want some experience brought in

for me the ideal situation is to relegate rather than sack

ive got no idea why qpr didnt relegate dowie instead of sacking him

dowie is one of the top coaches in the country

ive heard he got the sack because he dared to tell the truth that we needed strikers

so its all crazy but no matter who ever is the new manager i expect us to get promoted next season

Comment

sousa didn't drop blackstock he ws told not to play him because of his contract arguements.

Comment

Working...
              X