We are going down and probably facing administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are going down and probably facing administration

I think unless we get at least 3 points from the next 2 games (which we won't) it will all be too late. But an even bigger fear is that when relegation happens flav & BE and Bhatia will quit, leaving us up **** creek without a paddle (the likely outcome I think).

It is partly the players fault, partly some of the managers/coaches fault, partly GP's fault, partly bad luck with injuries, but surely the buck stops with the effective majority shareholder, Flav. Once he gives up caring-and it certainly looks on the surface like he has -we could well be stuffed ie. liquidated.League 1 and administration are surely the most likely scenarios now. Even Mittal/Warnock can't save us from relegation now; if however, we escape miraculously and they are here, we might well avoid administration and start to move forward. But the best i believe we can hope for this season realistically now is @ 10 more points. We will do very well to reach that total now. And in October I was virtually certain we'd make the play-offs! We are going down-but lets pray it means the Mittals takeover and who knows we might then avoid administration/liquidation and begin to move forward relatively loanee-free, I hope.

We need to get 16-20 points to stay up,Harford has taken 1 point from 18 and does not have the managerial ability to turn things round.

Comment

I miss this

Comment

Would a West London football club really go into administration?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Great song that Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Great song that Dave!
              Yeah its ok init.......i don't dress up in womens clothes you understand ...(cough)!!!

Comment

Yeah its ok init.......i don't dress up in womens clothes you understand ...(cough)!!!
                But you sent me those free tickets for the Birdcage Club in Manchester when you were appearing last year Dave, or was that only meant to be between us ?

Thats you in the middle as I remember
                Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 27-12-2012, 11:32 PM.
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

We're all going to die .....
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

crazy talk but i still reckon we'll stay up. That is based on how ****e other teams in this league are and i still think we will improve. keep the faith

Comment

Ahahahahahahahaha. What a classic!
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                        But you sent me those free tickets for the Birdcage Club in Manchester when you were appearing last year Dave, or was that only meant to be between us ?

Thats you in the middle as I remember
                        You swine ...you promised you'd say nuffin!

Comment

thought you were more rif-raff than frank n furter....

Comment

Originally posted by qprdave View Post
                            you swine ...you promised you'd say nuffin!
                            and you promised to send the panties you wore after each performance, but stopped after 5 pairs !
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                              and you promised to send the panties you wore after each performance, but stopped after 5 pairs !
                              thats because he only had 5 pairs.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X