X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete's Latest & C Palace Match Report

SEE MY BLOG FOR LATEST UPDATES

Pete's Latest (2nd April 2009)

Click on the link below for Pete's Latest, scroll down to video player.

More...

C Palace Match Report
    Provided by thegodfather

More...

A great petes latest and can i suggest anyone who isnt agreeing with pete should watch this. It's easier to see the bloke's feelings/passion on this than it is via words.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Good show Pete.

Was really enjoying it until it came to an abrupt halt with 9 mins 33 secs still remaining :( (Any idea why, Myu?)

On the question of Sousa, the one very simple reason why we need to keep him is: Stability. Yes, I fully understand the frustrations of the dropped points in those 9 games, and yes, maybe it was largely due to his tinkering. But sometimes tinkering is necessary and sometimes it pays off, other times it doesnt. Bottom line is, we're never going to get anywhere if we keep changing the manager. He needs to be given time, and that means at least a full pre-season plus a whole season to prove he's the man to take us forward.

Like you say, we all want whats best for the club and its all about opinions, and thats my humble one.

Comment

should not haVE ended:shocked:
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

QPR: Cerny, Delaney, Leigertwood, Routledge, Gorkss, Ramage, Connolly, Miller, Di Carmine, Ephraim, Taarabt.

Subs: Stewart, Vine, Cook, Balanta, Alberti.

Crystal Palace: Speroni, Lawrence, Hill, Derry, Carle, Moses, Danns, Davis, Kuqi, Stokes, Clyne.

Subs: Fonte, Scowcroft, Hills, Ifill, Fonte.

Comment

Originally posted by Power40 View Post
            QPR: Cerny, Delaney, Leigertwood, Routledge, Gorkss, Ramage, Connolly, Miller, Di Carmine, Ephraim, Taarabt.

Subs: Stewart, Vine, Cook, Balanta, Alberti.

Crystal Palace: Speroni, Lawrence, Hill, Derry, Carle, Moses, Danns, Davis, Kuqi, Stokes, Clyne.

Subs: Fonte, Scowcroft, Hills, Ifill, Fonte.
            apart from our desperatly weak forward line(de carmine on his own),not a bad team

Comment

If you missed Pete's Latest don't forget to watch it.

Comment

Working...
              X